WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I see that - 5 hours from Vancouver. Missed that!
I'm so excited to go to Hawaii. We are going to Maui and getting a 2-bedrm villa so there will be a place to put a Christmas tree. And the best part - no clean up!

I am SO hungry. Eating an egg salad sandwich. Wish I was at that BBQ

Going well thank you. It has been a pretty painless pregnancy so far.
:rotfl:

Yes - reunion in Maui!

Have you been to Mauii? We went when Brooke was 2 and it was pretty. We stayed in a two bedroom villa and it was right on the beach. We could see whales from our lanai. We went in March so is probably not whale season when you go but it was beautiful.

Hi Bubba!

Gaylean, I think the whale season starts in December, so it probably will be a hit or miss thing. Maybe we will, maybe not. I hope so - I have been to Maui a handful of times. Never with the kids though.

Michelle,
I've had about 12 ultrasounds - keep wanting to check to see if anything is growing down there! Still a girl. So hard to believe. We are heading in for a 4-D ultrasound in a couple weeks - I'll post that picture. Those are amazing. Our youngest really looks like he did in that when we did the 4-D with him!
What is the difference between 3-D and 4-D by the way? I have no idea.

1 D

We are actually having a hard time finding campsites past California. Why does everyone want to go to Oregon and Washington? Isn't raining and cold up there ;) I didn't get a PM so I'll go on Facebook tomorrow.

Might I suggest a cheap motel?

I thought 4d was when you could feel things, like bugs life in CA but I guess that isn't it :lmao:

Muppetvision....

Hi Bubba!

Gaylean, I think the whale season starts in December, so it probably will be a hit or miss thing. Maybe we will, maybe not. I hope so - I have been to Maui a handful of times. Never with the kids though.

Well they will love it.

HI Lisa...glad to hear your pregnancy is going well.

good night my friends. Its way past my bedtime.

Congrats V for being the one to OFFICIALLY get us to page 250!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter