WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

kmitchel said:
I just heard from Mike Super's tour manager and he will be joining us from Miami to Columbia! If you have never seen his show, I highly recommend it!

Can't remember if I posted this before... Buckets and Boards told me they're onboard from PV all the way to SF on the Alaska repo. So any thoughts on what/who we're going to get between Cartegena and PV?

Also, does anyone know why they skipped Remember the Magic the last night of the EBPC in December?

One of our favorites!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

GREAT SHOW!!!! ::yes::

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I just heard from Mike Super's tour manager and he will be joining us from Miami to Columbia! If you have never seen his show, I highly recommend it!

Please help.. how do i post an image? thanks

Debbie's FE...I think it looks great!

549986_10151192676366627_118408573_n.jpg

Debbie- Great FE! It's so cute.

I just sent out the updated FE list. Please let me know if there's anything that needs changed :goodvibes

Have no idea either how to get the logo that is chosen for name tags from where it is to my printer . How do we get our Disboard and first name on it,

We are at Disneyland...that explains the L.A. rain.....:headache::rolleyes1

Oh, Angie, that stinks, but at least it's not snow! Have you been to Cafe Orleans yet? Boy, I can't wait to go there in May! Got to have me some beignets!

Joining you all on this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked our cabin for this cruise :cool1:

This will be our second cruise, ever. The first was the 4th of July Fantasy cruise last year. (we're hooked)

Welcome! This will be our 11th cruise (assuming we make our back-to-backs next month). They really are addicting and once you go on a 14-nighter, it's hard to go back to the shorter ones.

UPLOADED to same location :)

Thank you, Aleksandra.

I LOVE Mike Super; that's great news! I see the mention of Buckets and Boards. We saw them in September on the Fantasy. Any other notables showing up for this cruise? :listen:

Debbie- Great FE! It's so cute.

I just sent out the updated FE list. Please let me know if there's anything that needs changed :goodvibes

Got it, thank you! DH and I will be happy to stay on all the FE lists when they get broken down. In for a penny, in for a pound...of course, those pounds can certainly mean extra pennies these days. Thank goodness for free baggage! pirate:

Have no idea either how to get the logo that is chosen for name tags from where it is to my printer . How do we get our Disboard and first name on it,

I can make something for you. But design which I made was not made to use it for name tags, it was made more for magnet. I'm just worried if I make it smaller, those Mickey flags will be hardly visible. Let me know.

Got it, thank you! DH and I will be happy to stay on all the FE lists when they get broken down. In for a penny, in for a pound...of course, those pounds can certainly mean extra pennies these days. Thank goodness for free baggage! pirate:

I'm in for all cabins too. I'll need to send box to the hotel ahead of time anyway, I don't have free baggage.

Sounds good. Free baggage is definitely a plus when you're taking such a long cruise!

I'm in for all cabins too. I'll need to send box to the hotel ahead of time anyway, I don't have free baggage.

Thanks for letting me know. We're sending a bunch of stuff to our hotel ahead too. With needing wipes that weigh a ton I can't see putting them in my luggage. Thank goodness for amazon :thumbsup2

Had a really nice day at Disneyland. Got to see the Golden Horseshoe which was really cool. Weather was not that bad. Now just enjoying dinner at ESPN Zone then going to pick up tomorrow's lunch at Earl if Sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

:wave: right back at you!!

This has nothing to do with cruise logo poll.....but some members here asked me for name tags to put into those clear pouches you have on lanyard. Here are some of them I made, some are vertical, some horizontal, depend what kind of pouch you have.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g65/Lexa007/DCL/Name tags/

Those are great, thank you. I am useless at this kind of thing. I usually get someone else to do door magnets. I won't be taking my FE this time so will need door magnets to recognise our room.:lmao:

So I just got a email from DCL saying I got a $18.34 refund. Must be some taxes.

So I just got a email from DCL saying I got a $18.34 refund. Must be some taxes.

Yeah, I noticed that prices went down across the board for this cruise, by exactly that amount.

aan1701 said:

Yup, taxes and fees went down by about $9 a person. We got $36 and change back.

GOOD MORNING FELLOW CRUISERS!!! Let the countdown begin . . . . We now have

tharg-1-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif

DAYS UNTIL WE CRUISE!!!

Hi all,
Just booked this cruise and am SO thrilled!!! Its a dream come true to do Panama Canal with Disney. I can't believe we're really doing this!

I'm Liz and husband is Joe. Can't wait to get to know you better :flower3: Will post picture soon.

I believe we've sailed with quite a few people in this group on Transatlantic sailings...

Gramaz - Marilyn I think you were my Secret Mickey once?
Goofprincess - Pretty sure we met!
Namsupak - Lauren didn't we meet also?
SdLong - I think we also met before.

Hi all,
Just booked this cruise and am SO thrilled!!! Its a dream come true to do Panama Canal with Disney. I can't believe we're really doing this!

I'm Liz and husband is Joe. Can't wait to get to know you better :flower3: Will post picture soon.

I believe we've sailed with quite a few people in this group on Transatlantic sailings...

Gramaz - Marilyn I think you were my Secret Mickey once?
Goofprincess - Pretty sure we met!
Namsupak - Lauren didn't we meet also?
SdLong - I think we also met before.

Welcome aboard Liz and Joe! If you didn't yet, please read first two posts of this thread and see what are we doing on this cruise, you might want to join in some fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter