WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Can you please update this and ask that new requestors send me a PM or message on FB as well? This is so I know they aren't just some random person wanting to friend me on FB.

Thank you!

Done. :thumbsup2 check it out and let me know if it is ok. thanks

Here is what our thread looked like for the May 2008 PC Cruise.

:idea:It might give everyone some ideas on activities we organized.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24900019&postcount=1

Wow...14 parts....I thought we had a lot on first Hawaiian :)

Wow...Kids club $25/per kid per hr......how was the payment made? I know it's a big No, No for DCL that people handing money to others.....

Can you explain Door Tag?

Maybe we can add a link to Navigators from December PC crossing to the first/second post?
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...ma-canal-cruise-december-9-22-2012/#more-5384

Wow...14 parts....I thought we had a lot on first Hawaiian :)

Wow...Kids club $25/per kid per hr......how was the payment made? I know it's a big No, No for DCL that people handing money to others.....

Can you explain Door Tag?

Maybe we can add a link to Navigators from December PC crossing to the first/second post?
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...ma-canal-cruise-december-9-22-2012/#more-5384

Some folks will pay any amount to have someone help them with their homework :rotfl2: Back then we were handing money over all over the place on board the ship. Champagne money, scrapbook supply money, bunco money and so on.

The door tag, was a mickey magnet that was randomly placed on folks doors. Kind of like "tag you"re It" If you found it on yours you tagged someone else.

On our Canada cruise we had the Roaming Gnome magnet. It was a cute idea, the person who started it ended up with a cute souvenir.

Love all the designs. WOuld they fit in the landyard pocket.? Maybe we can add our Dis name/ first name on it so we can recognize our group.

Love to PJ idea. We did it on one of the other PC cruise and more adults took part than kids, It was a lot of fun and Walmart has some reasonable lounge pants with Disney designs. I think we all met in the Atrium and we were all seated in tables near each other.

I have not seen a Secret Mickey event mentioned. Did I miss it.

Hello new thread and thank you those who organised it!!

So great that things are hotting up - it has been such a quiet thread till a week or so ago.

Hello new thread and thank you those who organised it!!

So great that things are hotting up - it has been such a quiet thread till a week or so ago.

Hi!!! Are the guys going to wear tuxes and their matching guayabera shirts this time?

Love all the designs. WOuld they fit in the landyard pocket.? Maybe we can add our Dis name/ first name on it so we can recognize our group.

Love to PJ idea. We did it on one of the other PC cruise and more adults took part than kids, It was a lot of fun and Walmart has some reasonable lounge pants with Disney designs. I think we all met in the Atrium and we were all seated in tables near each other.

I don't think a secret Mickey event has been mentioned.

I can say for my designs that are note made as name tags for lanyards pouches.

Hi all!

Looking forward to connecting with this group as we prepare and then set sail!

We're a group of 4:

D~
Ari
Audrey (8)
Cheryl

We live in Orlando area, so will be driving down to Miami the day before. When we disembark, heading to DCA for the day then flying home the next day...!

Dierdre

Welcome!:thumbsup2

Meghatron, is your hubby planning the gaming? If he is, I can post something on the thread. Have him type something up.

He's not on the DIS and doesn't have the time to keep up with a thread (as opposed to individual, targeted topic posts on FB). I will post his idea here and ask for PMs from interested people because school started yesterday and I might not be able to keep up with the thread, either. Feel free to add the description and PM request to the First Post.

GAME NIGHT(S)

Calling all geeks and gamers! We've got fourteen nights on this voyage. Who'd like to get some game on?

I'm thinking about a flash-mob style loosely organized gathering in Diversions to play some solid games. I'm a fan of "euro games" like Carcassone, Puerto Rico, Dominion, and so on. I'm not adverse to Cards Against Humanity, either.

If we want to get really geeky, we can throw together a one-shot roleplaying game.

Who's interested? PM Meghatron if you are! (Also no need to PM if you already responded on FB.)

Not that I play but on a couple of cruises including our 2008 WBPC they played Bunco. I think they had quite a crowd.

On our Canada cruise we had the Roaming Gnome magnet. It was a cute idea, the person who started it ended up with a cute souvenir.

We were on a NYC/Canada cruise in September with the Roaming Gnome! Cute idea; here's a picture:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2696522&highlight=champagne+girls+on+magic&page=50

Hi!!! Are the guys going to wear tuxes and their matching guayabera shirts this time?

At the same time?!? Quite a fashion statement!

We were on a NYC/Canada cruise in September with the Roaming Gnome! Cute idea; here's a picture:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2696522&highlight=champagne+girls+on+magic&page=50

At the same time?!? Quite a fashion statement!

This is such a great idea.....specially now when I saw the picture I have better idea! If I volunteer, would some of you be interested?

Since I have never done this before.....how big was the magnet and did people signed up ahead of time or it was just random?

Here is what our thread looked like for the May 2008 PC Cruise.

:idea:It might give everyone some ideas on activities we organized.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24900019&postcount=1

"Shots around the Ship" definitely sounds like something DH and I would enjoy!! :cool2:

(along with roleplaying, and meeting others while in our PJ's or sporting pink tiaras. Oh dear, there has to be something severely wrong with us! :rotfl2:)

"Shots around the Ship" definitely sounds like something DH and I would enjoy!! :cool2:

(along with roleplaying, and meeting others while in our PJ's or sporting pink tiaras. Oh dear, there has to be something severely wrong with us! :rotfl2:)

It's always fun to do stuff like this on the cruise and meet fellow DISers and new people. I know I signed up for way too much activities on Hawaiian cruise and my DH asked me when I'll have time for vacation LOL

As per braysmommy's suggestion, PJ breakfast is now on for Saturday, May 11, which will be the third of many happy sea days :)

Meeting time and place is at 8:30 a.m. in the Lobby Atrium so we can take over Triton's in our PJ's! :cheer2: (or somewhat similar attire, because as a clueless foreigner I'm not even entirely sure what pj's are :rotfl2:)

As per braysmommy's suggestion, PJ breakfast is now on for Saturday, May 11, which will be the third of many happy sea days :)

Meeting time and place is at 8:30 a.m. in the Lobby Atrium so we can take over Triton's in our PJ's! :cheer2: (or somewhat similar attire, because as a clueless foreigner I'm not even entirely sure what pj's are :rotfl2:)

PJs - Bed time attire, Pajamas...... :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter