Wayne and Obi are great!

I would just like to echo everyone else and say a big thank you to everyone on here too - you are ALL great and I love this board!!!:love:

I do though want to say an extra thanks to Wayne (and indeed others) for his (their) live trip reports. To take the time and effort during their precious holidays just to share info and pictures with us, really does go above and beyond and I really do look forward to them - so a big extra special thanks for those too!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you its nice to be appreciated but there are many many people on here who give great information, 1 person can't know everything, it needs people like Obi, Kenny, Johnny, Deb.... you could go on and on, also great to hear views of others that don't post as often, DIS needs us all.

Totally agree :goodvibes

I can say with 100% certainty that without the support of the people on this board, I would not be booked to stay on-property next year. Their commitment and helpfulness are both above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks and best wishes:)

i totally agree, despite having to offer to bribe wayne, he wont share his secrets with me first:rotfl2:
everyone on here has different experiences and therefore opinions, and i think its like a little disney family!
coming on here makes me forget what an awful day ive had at work, and gives me a warm feeling - planning 3 weeks of magic!
take care
tracy

I concur with Wayne's sentiments. I can help most with a DLP query but had many questions and queries when it came to WDW.
No question I posted ever went unanswered.

Thank you all :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter