WAY OT-DiVine Appearance??

mystikgarden

DIS Veteran
So DH and I have wanted to stay in the Opryland Hotel. This year is our 10th anniversary :love: so I wanted to make it special. I wanted to stay at Disney but our budget just wont due.

Anywho I keep seeing all of these commercials (I LOVE commercials) for the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. With guest appearances by DiVine!?! How exciting! (Yes I know my dork is showing again :o ) A little taste of Disney after all! :cloud9: That's always good right!

Also there are Food network stuff going on which I'm a sucker for too! :rotfl:

Here's a link if anyone is interested http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordopryland/events/summerfest.cfm

Just thought I'd share with you all!:hippie:

aarrrgggghh! a guest appearance by devine, and we have YET to spot her at disney!!! (believe it or not!) it has become a QUEST!! (although, I hate to admit it, but the last time we were at AK we FORGOT to look.. can you beleive it? we're the dorks!)hubby NEBO has trip reports, and in them he talks about our never ending search.
we have, however, spotted the talking garbage can in tomorrowland, and (if you're into universal) we finally found Horton's egg ant Islands of adventure.
the more you learn about disney, the more there is to find out!!! I LOVE IT!

We looked forever too! Never saw her tho... I hope we get to go to Opryland because we will get to see her in "action"!

We also saw the talking trashcan. It was so awesome! I love looking for the not so everyday stuff in Disney!

We saw her once. Scared the tar out of me. Once I pointed her out to my family I realize we where the only ones who saw her. I think she is on stilts.

It looks like she's on stilts to me too! I would have loved to see her at Animal Kingdom but no luck. Maybe next time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter