Wave?

We ate there for breakfast one day when we were staying at CR. It's was OK. Nice but not special or spectacular. I barely remember what I ate so it wasn't memorable. It's quiet and the tables aren't too close so it's a nice atmosphere but I woulnd't personally go out of my way in future to eat there. If we're staying close, I'd leave it on the list but I won't make a trek out there. We tend to prefer Kona, Ale & Compass, (Trattoria al Forno before it became character), Boma (#1), and Whispering Canyon Cafe, GF Cafe (if we're staying there - I wouldn't go out of my way to go but I prefer it to the Wave).

We ate there for breakfast one day when we were staying at CR. It's was OK. Nice but not special or spectacular. I barely remember what I ate so it wasn't memorable. It's quiet and the tables aren't too close so it's a nice atmosphere but I woulnd't personally go out of my way in future to eat there. If we're staying close, I'd leave it on the list but I won't make a trek out there. We tend to prefer Kona, Ale & Compass, (Trattoria al Forno before it became character), Boma (#1), and Whispering Canyon Cafe, GF Cafe (if we're staying there - I wouldn't go out of my way to go but I prefer it to the Wave).

You are correct: it is definitely not special or spectacular. It's for those who want a nice spread, a quiet meal and an affordable price. For a buffet, besides Trail's End, it's one of the cheapest on property for $24 per adult. No characters, calm, good selection, and affordable. Well, I think it's actually a dollar cheaper than Trail's End.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter