Water park

madduck

Mouseketeer
Can I walk up to the ticket window at typhoon lagoon and show my Dvc card and buy discounted tickets for other people in our party?

Can I walk up to the ticket window at typhoon lagoon and show my Dvc card and buy discounted tickets for other people in our party?
That’s generally the way it’s done.

We’ve done that twice.

You can also buy them ahead of time through the website and if everyone is linked in myDisney you assign the ticket to them at the time of purchase, even if they aren’t DVC as long as you use your account that has DVC the discount is applied. I purchased 12 all at one time for a big group of us just recently for memorial weekend online.

Just curious, I bought Typhoon Lagoon discounted tickets online and it states that all members of the party must be with the DVC member to pick up the tickets that day. We may want to go over in smaller groups as we are ready that morning. Is it really necessary for all of us to go together? We will have their tickets linked through My Disney Experience.
Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone can offer anymore input on this? Just trying to better understand the process. My situation is that I have old "10 day non expiration tickets w/water parks" that still has water park days left for my son and I, but the rest of the party does not have tickets. I would like to purchase their tickets with the DVC discount. Do I have to purchase tickets for me in order to use the tickets for them? If I purchase tickets online, does everyone have to be there or can I just pick up the tickets. I would like to avoid as many obstacles on park day as we would like to get into the park as soon as we can, so I'm willing to go down and buy the tickets ahead of time if needed. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter