Water Delivery FAQ

jill062604

Mouseketeer
can you suggest a place to deliver a case of water to resort (costco doesnt do it anymore!).
Thanks!:banana:

Try Garden Grocer. I think they charge $8.99 for a 32pk and then there's like a $12 delivery fee, so if you need anything else for the trip (snacks/breakfast foods) that would be the way to go. Just visit gardengrocer.com.

Or you could also take a bus to DTD, walk across the street to the Hess Station and grab a case for less, probably for $6 or $7.

We used Turner Drugs ( a local pharmacy) to deliver a case of water and a 6 pack of Diet Cokes to Pop in February. For the soft drinks, a 30 pack of water, and the delivery charge it was a little over $19. They were extremely easy to deal with and our package arrived about an hour after we checked in to the resort. :thumbsup2

we used garden grocer as well. worked perfect for us. we ordered more than water so it was worth it for is.

do you know when Costco stopped for sure? I shipped in Jan and had heard reports that they had stopped then. My order went through fine. I'm looking to ship again in June so I'd love to know for sure.
thanks! :)

Also used Garden Grocer. Had water and various other things delivered no problem.

When all I've wanted is water I've had it shipped from Costco, WalMart and Staples.

Try Garden Grocer. I think they charge $8.99 for a 32pk and then there's like a $12 delivery fee, so if you need anything else for the trip (snacks/breakfast foods) that would be the way to go. Just visit gardengrocer.com.

Or you could also take a bus to DTD, walk across the street to the Hess Station and grab a case for less, probably for $6 or $7.

There are three Hess Stations on Disney property..

Two are located on Buena Vista Drive.. one opposite DTD and another further along BV drive.. just past Coronado Springs.

There is a third location at the car care center just outside the Magic Kingdom. I don't know how you'd get to this one short of calling a courtesy shuttle and then "changing your mind" -- don't recommend that.

can you suggest a place to deliver a case of water to resort (costco doesnt do it anymore!).
Thanks!:banana:

Really? We just used it last month with no problems. it was waiting for us in our room. That's bad if they stopped it was a great service.

Can someone explain to me please how this works? When we stayed at CSR last May, I had Costco ship a case of water there for me. I did it a week before our arrival, as I recall. When we arrived, the water was not in our room. I had to call the front desk and ask about it. We were told that we would have to be connected to a separate "group" that took care of shipments to the resort. We were required to pay a $10 delivery charge and we had to call this specific number, given to us by the front desk, to schedule a delivery time. The bummer of it was that they closed at like 5:00 and so we missed the opportunity to have our water on the first day. Anyone else have this experience at all? The only thing I could think was that maybe since it was at CSR, where so many business conventions are held, they had a separate delivery service? Thoughts anyone? The front desk was insistent that it was not through the resort, and therefore we had to pay the $10 fee. Strange, I thought.:confused3

Can someone explain to me please how this works? When we stayed at CSR last May, I had Costco ship a case of water there for me. I did it a week before our arrival, as I recall. When we arrived, the water was not in our room. I had to call the front desk and ask about it. We were told that we would have to be connected to a separate "group" that took care of shipments to the resort. We were required to pay a $10 delivery charge and we had to call this specific number, given to us by the front desk, to schedule a delivery time. The bummer of it was that they closed at like 5:00 and so we missed the opportunity to have our water on the first day. Anyone else have this experience at all? The only thing I could think was that maybe since it was at CSR, where so many business conventions are held, they had a separate delivery service? Thoughts anyone? The front desk was insistent that it was not through the resort, and therefore we had to pay the $10 fee. Strange, I thought.:confused3

Unfortunately it had to do with your resort. CSR is a "convention" resort. There is a $10 service fee charged here because of it. It does not seem fair to regular guests but this type of resort gets slammed with vendors shipping items in by the truckload for conventions on property. CSR does have it's own area that specifically deals with packages that come into the hotel. I believe the same goes for the Contemporary and maybe the Swan/Dolphin? I have shipped to all three all star resorts, POP, and the Poly without fees. At the Poly the water was waiting in my room. At the Value resorts your package can be picked up at the front desk, (NOT luggage services) upon check in. Sorry you had the trouble with your water. Hope this info helps. :)

Where has everyone got cases of water deliveried from when staying on site. Was looking at wegoshop but the site was odd. Any ideas?

At ASMu last trip we had a nice surprise when bell services delivered our 3 cases of water (we had 8 people!) to our rooms with our lugguge. :)

I have used Staples the past couple of years with no problem. The water is waiting for me upon check in.

I have used Staples the past couple of years. Our water is waiting for us upon check in.

Costco works well too - you have to pay a tiny upcharge ($0.60 maybe) but there's no shipping.

Where do you guys think the best place to get cases of water from. We are staying at POP and flighing in and will be unable to stop somewhere to get any.:hippie:

I usually use Staples, it's $10 delivery fee and $5 a case for bottled water delivered to the resort.

I've found this cheapest unless I am ordering other groceries from gardengrocer, in which case I just add it to that order - their delivery fee is much higher, but Staples doesn't sell 'real' food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter