Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

Got ours. Thanks to the Touring Plans text notice at 6 am. :)

Just booked for an 8:00 breakfast on our departure day! Our flight leaves at 2:00 and we are staying at POR....do you think we have enough time to get back to POR after our meal and before getting picked up from MDE!?

Just booked for an 8:00 breakfast on our departure day! Our flight leaves at 2:00 and we are staying at POR....do you think we have enough time to get back to POR after our meal and before getting picked up from MDE!?

Can you take a cab or uber back? If so, plenty of time. DME will come around 11:00.

If taking Disney transport back, I would want to start back by 9:30 which gives you an hour and a half for your meal. Should be enough time.

Should I search for the character ADR under "Trattoria al Forno" or do y'all think there will be a ADR webpage under a different name?
Ready for the Morning Refresh-a-palooza! :surfweb:
:goodvibes

Didn't even need the Refresh-o-Rama this morning! :woohoo: I was able to move the 8:00am to 8:10am just to give myself an wee-bit of wiggle room that morning. (We're expecting a prior late night at Epcot.) Like others, the breakfast was just.... breakfast. No mention of characters, and I did a search term check. I should probably give FloatingBear a nudge to see if she knows about the open booking.

Happy Planning all!

PS: I noticed that when I searched for 8:00am I found an 8:00am and 8:45am reservation. When I searched for 8:30am that's when the 8:10am and 8:45am reservation showed up, but no 8:00am. I know times vary according to availability, but in the span of the search this morning it was interesting to see the 8:10 appear under specific search time. Searching for "breakfast" yielded closer to 9am reservations. Interesting!

Last edited:
Thinking the same thing. No mention of being a Character Breakfast!
My only thought is that whoever loads the system for booking is not the same person who updates descriptions and someone hasn't gotten to it yet. I just hope this doesn't mean we'll have to re-make our ADR once that happes!

Phone cast member said she had a sample menu: seasonal fruit and "Tangled" braided bread brought to the table and then you can order a plated meal. She mentioned an omelette, pancakes, and a breakfast calzone.

I hope the CM is right. That's the kind of meal I was hoping it would be.

I booked am ADR for Mya o the same day we have a Coral Reef lunch ADR. Going to chose between the two once I see some reviews and get some details on the character interaction, confirm they accept the AP 10% discount, etc.

Booked for departure day in August. We are staying at Beach Club so this works out great for us. Super excited. My sister's kids love Tangled.

I am surprised no info was added yet. Got mine for our no park day, 10am July 15th.
Now if EMM would open and ROL dining, I will be done stalking :surfweb:
Still going to have to wait for Star Wars after that for us. One down tho super excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter