Watch fireworks from Cindy's?

MichiganMommy

Mouseketeer
We have a 6:10 PS for dinner at Cinerella's castle. Fireworks that night are at 7:00. Will we be able to see them from the castle? Can you really see that well from in there or is it better to be outside? Will they be rushing us out so they can seat the next group? Thanks in advance for your help!

We just ate there in Nov. Our PS was at 5:35 and fireworks were at 6. We had a great view of the fireworks...the lights were dimmed and the music was played through the restaurant. Our table was one of the closest to the windows while not being right up against them. There are some tables in the back that may not have a very good view though.

As far as rushing out, that night the fireworks and park closing was at 6pm. They were still seating people as we were finishing up right before 7. So I guess they weren't rushing anyone out. It was nice to take our time and literally be the only ones walking through the castle and down Main St. Right as we came to the front of the castle the Kiss Goodnight started. We were THE ONLY ONES out there. Needless to say we were all crying.

You will have a great dinner!

another question about cindy's and the fireworks

is this a good choice to celebrate a 15 year old's bd and what is the kiss good night

thanks

a first timer to wdw (going in april)

adznyfan.....I would have loved to have spent ANY bday in the castle...but I guess it really depends on the girl (I'm assuming???). My 17 yo sister would have hated it.

The princesses are only there for breakfast. So, that's something to keep in mind. It's very low key for dinner and the servers all address you as "Lord" or "Lady". It makes you want to act like Kings and Queens!

For my son's 8th bday in Nov they had decorated the table with confetti and ribbons and he got a dish of icecream with a chocolate crown on top. A CM who had caught on that it was his birthday noticed that he was very polite during dinner and during the fireworks brought him a big cup full of something...which we later found out was Mickey head confetti, so at the end of Main Street we sang Happy Birthday to him and threw it all over our heads. The kids loved it.

As for the Kiss Goodnight...I once had a site that showed a video....but I can't find it. If you'd like I could send the copy of the movie from my desktop to you through email? About an hour after park closing the castle changes colors rather quickly and sparkles with "pixie dust". "When you wish upon a star" plays and then a voice comes on wishing you a wonderful night, then Mickey says a few words, more lights and music, and if you're not in tears by then, you really don't love Disney!! ;) It's the perfect end to a day. But I don't think it happens every day either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter