Was Santa good to you?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Hopefully all my DIS CON buddies received everything on their wishlist! Santa was very good here in NJ, and got me a lot more than expected. Without going in to much detail, Santa (or, should I say, my family of Santas) fulfilled my wishlist to the extent that I'll be able to attend DIS CON 2! Woohoo! For anyone that read my post below, I was concerned about financally being able to attend DIS CON 2, but thanks to the generosity of my family (the only item on my wishlist was money), I should be able to make next year's DIS CON. Put the money in the bank and don't touch it - that'll be the hard part! :)

How was Santa for you?

Santa was good to us. We have been lucky this year and really did not want much. I think the best part is just being with family and watching the kids open presents. Oh yeah, and eating the leftovers from last nights big meal.

Debi, that's wonderful news! I know how upset you were about missing DIS-Con 2! Just remember what the money is for and how much you want to be there! Hey, put it in some sort of 6 month acct. that can't be touched! I'm so glad everything is working out!
Don't forget, you can always come to the picnic at my house on July 27th. You're not that far away from me. There will be a lot of DIS-Con attendees there. :D

Hooray, Barb! I may just have to make the pilgrimage out to your house on the 27th. Please send me directions, as I'd love to come! I'm just soooo happy that I'll be attending DIS CON 2. Can't wait! :)

:bounce: Hooray Debi! :bounce: That is awesome news!!!! :) I'm very, very happy for you. :)

As for myself, yes, Santa was very generous this year. :) Fortunately, I didn't need nor want for anything except material items. And I'm happy to report that Santa was able to fulfill my wishes. :D

Merry Christmas Debi and everyone. :)

Glad to hear that Santa was good to everybody! Hope everybody enjoys their Christmas Night. :)

Great news Debi. I got my Christmas present early this year. DW reminded me that DIScon 2001 was my family's Christmas gift to me this year. I had a few gifts under the tree. Apparently Santa must have figured that I needed pants this year (are you listening Barry) since I think that I got half a dozen pair. And my darling nephew Josh made up a head polishing kit for me, complete with brown shoe polish. :earseek:

Overall this was a wonderful Christmas. I feel fortunate to be surrounded by a healthy and happy family. I am truly blessed.

When we were at DIS-Con my Mom bought me an ornament for my tree. She buys me one every year. This one was a Mickey & Minnie ice skating on a snowflake. It's beautiful. She snuck away from me one day to buy it. She also bought me a Minnie snowglobe that plays
"Yoo Hoo"? Not that crazy about it, Mom says I can exchange it for one I really like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter