Warning regarding cheap Hopper Passes

MULLIGAN

Earning My Ears
We just got back yesterday, and we did have a great time. But I was trying to save money so I purchased hopper passes through www.floridatravelonline.com and the tickets were to be delivered to our hotel,they weren't.I called my Master Card and they were charged to my card. I bought new tickets at the hotel but it made me very upset for a day or two. Master Card said not to worry they would delete the charge since I didn't recieve the product. I just left a message on Florida travel's machine and will call them again tomorrow! Maybe it was a mistake, but just incase I want to warn anyone reading. This site was a great help to me with planning our trip, Hoped I helped someone!! :(

I'm really sorry to hear this happened to you. It's a good thing you used your credit card!

The idea of relying on an online company to deliver tickets to my hotel has always made me nervous, and this just reinforces my concerns. That's why the only discount ticket agencies I recommend on my "Save on WDW" web site meet the following criteria:

1. They must take online orders on a secure server to protect your personal data when you send it electronically.
2. They must the mail tickets to you directly. That way you have them in your hands in advance, and no nasty surprises on the first day of your vacation.

For those who are considering ordering discounted tickets, please visit my web page at:

http://www.marywaring.com/wdwtickets.htm

Again, so sorry to hear this happened to you!

You can purchase discounted passes through Dreams Unlimited Travel's TicketRes service. For more information go to TicketRes.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

Florida Travel online called me back first thing this morning and apologized. They said they delivered the tickets two days before we arrived and the hotel turned them down?? She said they should have followed up but they were very busy this time of year, even though there was no excuse she was sorry and the charges were taken off my Credit card. We booked the Grosvnor through a different company whose reservation # was different then there own. But my name and Address was in their Computer. Anyways, I got an Apologe and my money back1 :)

Florida Travel online called me back first thing this morning and apologized. They said they delivered the tickets two days before we arrived and the hotel turned them down?? She said they should have followed up but they were very busy this time of year, even though there was no excuse she was sorry and the charges were taken off my Credit card. We booked the Grosvnor through a different company whose reservation # was different then there own. But my name and Address was in their Computer. Anyways, I got an Apologe and my money back! :)

Anyone else have any more experience with Florida Travil Online?
The 7 day package with WDW 4day hopper and 2day universial + either seaworld or bush + dinner show seems like a good deal. They also appear to have the option of mailing them to you.

we used them in february but choose to go to their office directly to pick them up....

when we got there they were ready for us and the packet of promised "brochures" was ready too....

we had to provide identification and sign a release when we picked them up....so they are very diligent about giving out the tickets .....

i would chalk this up to a "mistake" as they said....we first thought about having them delivered to the hotel we were in...but since we in the process of adding days and changing locations (dvc reservations)...we just asked for them to provide us with directions and we picked them up the first day we were in florida...

and yes their prices are very competitive.....the reason we bought from them and not the disney club was the "overnight" price increase disney "implemented" in february......at least floridatravelonline honoured their web site prices even though they also were facing the price increase...we purchased the 7 day park hopper pluses

I recently purchased 4 Day Hopper passes from them and had no problems. I had them sent via U.S. Priority Mail to my home and had them in 4 days from the day I ordered them ($7 shipping charge). Sorry you had a bad experience but mine was nothing but positive.

I used them just a few weeks ago. I was tempted to have the tickets forwarded to my hotel so that I would not have to pay the shipping fee (8$?), but I chickened out (scared that I would arrive and they would not) and had them sent to my home. They arrived in the promised 7-10 days with a huge amount of coupons, maps, and info. Even with the shipping charge for two adult 5-day hopper plus passes and two gatorland tickets I saved more than $20. Not too shabby. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not as smooth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!