Wanting to Try Something New!!

The Wave...of American Flavors at The Contemporary. Breakfast (buffet) or dinner. SO GOOD.

Bluezoo
V&A if you can leave the kids somewhere
Restaurant Marrakesh
Spice Road Table
Flying Fish

If you wait long enough you will have every WDW restaurant you haven't yet visited listed here. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own tastes and opinions. IMO there aren't too many places you can classify as awful. However I am sure that statement will generate opinions. :rolleyes:

Agree with most of the above. Depending on the ages/numbers of your party, Whispring Canyon Cafe at WL is good fun and the food is alright too. (Do a bit of research - the "fun" isnt everyon'e cup of tea :-) )

edit: and I'll throw in the Grand Folridian Cafe as you seem to have mostly "1 credit" options. Eaten there a few times and enjoyed it.

Yeah have an AP and have TIW so we dont typically do the dining plan. We try to stick with character meals bc of the kids and we have a few picky eaters, but we are trying to branch out a bit. I have seen a lot of requests for Homecoming in DTD I think we will have to check that one out too!

My favorites
MK- BOG
Epcot- Beaches & Cream at BC or at YC Captains Grille
HS - Sci Fi or 50's Prime Time
AK- Yak&Yeti

Ohana's dinner is absolutely fantastic. I'm sure you've heard the rave reviews about the bread pudding, but their dinner menu is just as phenomenal. If you decide to go, try to book a late evening reservation so you can watch Wishes - they have stunning views of the castle and the fireworks from inside depending where you're seated!

The Boathouse in Disney Springs is awesome too; I had the best Lobster and Andouille Macaroni and Cheese that I talk about every chance I get. My husband took on a two-person Porterhouse on his own and loved it too.

Tokyo Dining is another one I really enjoyed a few years back. The sushi was great as were the views of Illuminations!

Ok so I know everyone has their own opinion, but we are wanting to try a few new restaurants for our trip in September. So I thought I would come here and see what you fine people think :) What is your favorite and why?!

Restaurants we have done on previous trips: 1900 PF, GG, CP, Chef Mickey, BOG, Coral Reef, Ohana brkfst, Boma dinner, Cape May, Akerhaus, Tusker House, Sci Fi, San Angel, Portobello, Trex, Rainforest, Teppan Edo, and Diamond Horseshoe.
We did Biergarten last trip and loved it. Good food, great atmosphere with the polka band! Another one we enjoyed was Tutto Italia in EPCOT. We're planning on doing Homecoming at Disney Springs when we go in July and I'm super excited about that one!!!

Restaurants we have done on previous trips: 1900 PF, GG, CP, Chef Mickey, BOG, Coral Reef, Ohana brkfst, Boma dinner, Cape May, Akerhaus, Tusker House, Sci Fi, San Angel, Portobello, Trex, Rainforest, Teppan Edo, and Diamond Horseshoe.

We switched it up our last trip and found some great spots!

We did Sci-Fi instead of our favorite 50's Prime Time. Maybe you could try 50's !
Boma breakfast was fantastic.
Les Chefs de France and Via Napoli are now must do's (and my favorite San Angel Inn)
For Character breakfast, maybe give Cape May a try. Cute having characters in their beach clothes!
Biergarten is nice for us because we dont have any German restaurants where I am from, so its unique.

This trip we are trying Garden Grill for breakfast, Teppan Edo dinner, Boathouse in Disney Springs, Beaches and Cream at Beach Club. We'll see how that turns out!

So we had a planning dinner tonight, and these are the ones that most of us could agree on:

Homecoming
Sanaa
Ohana dinner
Biergarten
The Wave

We will prob add GG and 1900PF too bc those are our favorites!

I really appreciate all the suggestions! This is why I love these boards :)

I realllllly love Chefs de France! We went last year and my husband did not want to go one bit but he went for me and it ended up being his favorite meal of the trip :love:

A lot of our favorites you have listed already- Garden Grill, Sci-Fi, love Bog but more so the lunch then dinner.

I've also got Sanaa, Via Napoli and Skippers on my list for the next trip :mickeybar

Mama Melrose was a surprise favorite on our last trip. I wasn't expecting more than so-so Italian, but it was quite good!

I don't think I saw Jiko on your list. Hands down our all time favorite...all 4 of us!

50's Prime Time Cafe is one of my favorites in all of Disney World. I do think the food is pretty good, but I actually love it more for the experience and the atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter