Wanted: Roommate for 2010 Podcast Cruise

I planned on taking my boys but they aren't interested in anything that does not have to do with the parks. The idea of a cruise got a big "NO" from them. Fine they can stay home with Nana, I'm going.

So I'd be interested in a roommate. It will be my first cruise so I'm open to any cat but I'd prefer to have at least a window. If age matters I will have turned 40 in July 2010 but I won't look a day over 39:rotfl:

Tracy (tlcoke) and Lyn (mainegal) have joined as roomies for the cruise.

Any other roomie matches made?

I booked an unnamed 2nd passenger - so we'll see what happens in the next 18 months.

Hi, I'm still looking. I booked a cat 7 on deck 6 as a solo to hold space. PM if interested. I also booked second dinner seating.

Well take me off the list. The only person that could watch my boys after school had a stroke and is no longer able to do that. So my days of solo trips are over.

Lisa...how much can a single supplement be? :rotfl: My husband is a horrendous snorer maybe you and I should talk!

I went single on PCC 1.0 and have done it on other cruises as well. Generally the single supplement is the cost of 2 people minus the taxes and port charges for one of them. You are not quite paying double. Depending on how bad the snoring is it might be worth it. :rotfl2:

Well take me off the list. The only person that could watch my boys after school had a stroke and is no longer able to do that. So my days of solo trips are over.

I hope that everything is alright with your friend.

I went single on PCC 1.0 and have done it on other cruises as well. Generally the single supplement is the cost of 2 people minus the taxes and port charges for one of them. You are not quite paying double. Depending on how bad the snoring is it might be worth it. :rotfl2:

I think I read somewhere that it is about 75% of a double occupancy.

I think I read somewhere that it is about 75% of a double occupancy.

The single supplement is 175%

For example, if the cost of the stateroom is $1000 per person based on double occupency, the solo traveler would $1750.

My solo cat 11 was 712.XX, but that is with the OB 10% discount. Can anyone figure out what the single sup is from that? I had thought on Disney it was closer to 150% until you got to the veranda rooms.

Pj

My solo cat 11 was 712.XX, but that is with the OB 10% discount. Can anyone figure out what the single sup is from that? I had thought on Disney it was closer to 150% until you got to the veranda rooms.

Pj

With Disney, it's difficult to know the exact price online because they don't disclose the exact port fees and such. From what I saw, port fees at the moment are $44.92 per person. From what I calculated, singles pay 157% of the fare.

Hello all,
I am newbie at cruising, but I enjoy all that is Disney. I am planning on booking a Navigator's Verandah Stateroom (Cat 7). If anyone else is interested PM me. I am a 29 year old female, non-smoker. I know there is no smoking except in designated areas, but I know some people are allergic to the smell of smoke. Hope to have a great time on the cruise :cool1:

Tracy (tlcoke) and Lyn (mainegal) have joined as roomies for the cruise.

Michael (Mikelan6) and Joel (HoopyMan) have joined as roomies for the cruise.

since it's likely i won't find anyone who wants to go with me, i guess i'll take the plunge in put my name in the roomie pool!

i'm Kait, i'll be 24 on the cruise and would love someone sort of my own age to pal around with, but i get along with pretty much everyone!
i can go cheapo, but i could probably swing verandah too...a year SHOULD be enough time to save. :rolleyes1

definitely more of a night owl...will have late seating.

you can click the link in my siggie to get to my facebook, yes i am a real person ;)

Michael (Mikelan6) and Joel (HoopyMan) have joined as roomies for the cruise.

Welcome Joel. What state are you from...I'm keeping a list to see how many States and Countries will be represented on this cruise. See my thread on States and Countries.

Hi, I'm looking for a female roommate for 2.0. I have a category 11 booked. I'm planning on flying in the day before the cruise and staying post cruise 4 days-hopefully at Bay Lake Towers MK view but for sure at Saratoga Sprgs. I'm a DVC member so if you'd like to room before/after the cruise you would be welcome-and @ a cheap price! Please PM - thank you!

I've cruised '99/00, panama and transatlantic am looking forward to my first podcast cruise!:yay:

I am pricing the podcast cruise and am looking for someone to share the room with me. I am a young 57 year old woman, I do smoke ( in assigned areas)
anyone interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter