Wanted: Pirate Hats

eaglesgirl

eaglesfanforever
Those of you who know me in VMK, know that I'm usually found in one of the lobbies of the POTC game. Many of my friends joke about how many pirate hats they have and don't know what to do with them.

Jones set up a room to give away the pirate hats to new players for free. I'm in my room right now titled: Looking for Pirate Hats.

I'm offering the pins that I'm wearing for your pirate hats. I will trade one pin for 3 pirate hats since they are free from the level three treasure box.

Thanks for looking at this & hope to see you there!

pirate:

Hello:),

I have some:). I am not on right now so could you pretty please tell me what the pins are?:)

Thanks so much,
Dianne:wizard:

I have about 4 Pirate Hats, pray do tell what pins thee has? Lol princess:

Sorry...I'm back in the room now. I've got some of the recent pins like Birthday, Tiki, Water Parks, Nemo, Pirates (the ones that were sold), and Fantasyland (Dumbo, Pan, etc.).

I know these aren't the best, but like I said, the hats are free from the treasure & we're giving them away.

If you have less than 3, stop by and we'll see if we can work something out!

= ) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter