Wanna See an Autograph Book? Another one to share. 2/24/13 Update

Great autograph book! Just a little heads up, Mike and sulley don't sign they just take pictures, and boo isn't anywhere in the parks

Thanks! That's great to know that Sully/Mike don't sign...I wasn't sure if they do the Buzz Lightyear thing (stamp) or not. I made two slots one for siggie and one for a pic but one can easily be made into a journal or two pics!

Boo was just too cute not to put on the page!:cutie:

Also, you may or may not find Mushu, when we were there September 24-October 1, they said he wasn't out during the summer and may not come out until December, but you can always ask the handlers.

Yeah, I just learned about Disney using some characters in winter and others in summer. I guess that just means we need to do more trips all throughout the year!:lmao:

If you know of other characters that don't sign (esp if I have a card with them), please let me know!

THANKS!

Thanks! That's great to know that Sully/Mike don't sign...I wasn't sure if they do the Buzz Lightyear thing (stamp) or not. I made two slots one for siggie and one for a pic but one can easily be made into a journal or two pics!

Boo was just too cute not to put on the page!:cutie:

Yeah, I just learned about Disney using some characters in winter and others in summer. I guess that just means we need to do more trips all throughout the year!:lmao:

If you know of other characters that don't sign (esp if I have a card with them), please let me know!

THANKS!

Genie is another one that I made a page for and found out he wasn't out anywhere, I was really bummed.

Lightning and Mater are another two to be careful of they don't do autographs and they only take your picture with both of them together.

Peter Pan and Wendy are together, so I don't know if there is anyway to make two signature spots but one picture spot for the both of them.

I'll let you know if I think of anymore. Have fun on your trip!!!! The character interaction you will get will be awesome!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe how much great interaction that we got and my husband and I adults and don't have any kids.

P.S. Buzz still stamps but woody signs

Genie is another one that I made a page for and found out he wasn't out anywhere, I was really bummed.

Lightning and Mater are another two to be careful of they don't do autographs and they only take your picture with both of them together.

Peter Pan and Wendy are together, so I don't know if there is anyway to make two signature spots but one picture spot for the both of them.

I'll let you know if I think of anymore. Have fun on your trip!!!! The character interaction you will get will be awesome!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe how much great interaction that we got and my husband and I adults and don't have any kids.

P.S. Buzz still stamps but woody signs

I haven't done a CARS page yet. Hmm, maybe I'll save that for our July trip.

Peter Pan and Wendy are together?? DARN!! DRAT!! I didn't know that...Thanks for telling me...now I'll try to figure out how to switch that around...

Your pages are great! I just finished my first ever scrapbook and think I'm hooked.

I'd like to try to put together something like this, with all the autographs in one book. Will I get strange looks if I ask the characters to sign (adult w/no kids?) I want it for myself! :)

Your pages are great! I just finished my first ever scrapbook and think I'm hooked.

I'd like to try to put together something like this, with all the autographs in one book. Will I get strange looks if I ask the characters to sign (adult w/no kids?) I want it for myself! :)

My DH and I got back on October 1, and we are married with no kids and loved doing our autograph book and got really great character interaction. It turned out awesome!

I haven't done a CARS page yet. Hmm, maybe I'll save that for our July trip.

Peter Pan and Wendy are together?? DARN!! DRAT!! I didn't know that...Thanks for telling me...now I'll try to figure out how to switch that around...

Good morning! I was just hopping on to tell you how much I enjoyed looking at your pages. They are delightful! However, since you asked, I must add that, yes, Peter is with Wendy... and Capt. Hook is usually with Mr. Smee. And contrary to what someone else posted, we have seen Genie and gotten an autograph. Sometimes he is with Jasmine and Aladdin and other times he has been alone. I think with finding many of the characters it is LUCK! I have seen people say that they spent YEARS looking for characters that we have seen on every trip!

Again, your book is beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us............P

We got Genie's autograph at Morocco in Epcot. We saw Aladdin and Jasmine by the Magic Carpets but since my kids are older and the line was full of little ones behind us, I asked the kids to allow the littlier ones to see them and my kids snapped photos and moved on...

I think the characters would like you all just fine and I really can't imagine getting strange looks (if so, who cares?) It's your Disney experience and you can certainly have fun with the characters, too.

In fact, don't forget to talk to the face characters. Ask Ariel if she heard from Ursula lately or ask Snow White if she still eats apples (you get the idea). They have some really witty "repartee", esp if you get a person in a good mood!

My DH and I got back on October 1, and we are married with no kids and loved doing our autograph book and got really great character interaction. It turned out awesome!

I love it!! I always thought it was for kids, too and just never tried to do the character thing before...now I like it probably as much as my daughter!

Good morning! I was just hopping on to tell you how much I enjoyed looking at your pages. They are delightful! However, since you asked, I must add that, yes, Peter is with Wendy... and Capt. Hook is usually with Mr. Smee. And contrary to what someone else posted, we have seen Genie and gotten an autograph. Sometimes he is with Jasmine and Aladdin and other times he has been alone. I think with finding many of the characters it is LUCK! I have seen people say that they spent YEARS looking for characters that we have seen on every trip!

Again, your book is beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us............P

Thanks for the kind words about the book! Oh, I totally forgot about Mr. Smee. See, I'm really kind of new to this character thing. Growing up my Dad thought it was a waste of time and money to do the pic/siggies -- we had to get on all the rides!!! So last May was the first time we did it. I had made an ABC book and got characters and park employees (Jungle Cruise captain, Haunted Mansion maid, etc) to sign it. It was great!

And from what I hear you are right about who you may or may not see. I took a guess at 50+ characters but I imagine there are really, 100 more 150+ more? I guess that one day my autograph book will really become book"S".

We got Genie's autograph at Morocco in Epcot. We saw Aladdin and Jasmine by the Magic Carpets but since my kids are older and the line was full of little ones behind us, I asked the kids to allow the littlier ones to see them and my kids snapped photos and moved on...

Thanks -- I am hoping to get Genie and will try Morocco.

That was nice of you to let the younger kids to see them.:thumbsup2

Is there a list anywhere of the characters you may see int he parks? I seem to remember one being started a long time ago, but not sure if there is a current one around anywhere.

Is there a list anywhere of the characters you may see int he parks? I seem to remember one being started a long time ago, but not sure if there is a current one around anywhere.

I asked about this on some other threads and was told that since the characters change so much there really isn't a list. You have to pick up a brochure as you enter the park, and even then, sometimes you need to ask a CM to call about a certain character to find out where, if anywhere, they may be.

I know I Google'd Disney Characters and Autographs and found a bunch of websites that had some good information and lists of characters. But there isn't any one definitive source.

I am so inspired by your book. It looks awesome. I have to get on the ball and make these for the kids coming to our vow renewal. That is a favor i think they would keep!

Keep posting more pictures!

WOW OH WOW!! :thumbsup2
I am inspired by you and others I have found here. I am going to the store RIGHT NOW to get supplies to get started. Thanks for the GREAT IDEAS.

Thanks dahall!

I've been working on a few more pages to add (Rapunzel & Flynn Rider, Cars (LM and Mater), Lotso, Lilo & Stitch, Tiana and Naveen). I should have pics of them at the end of this month.

We got a ton of pictures this past July trip and the book got so much attention (esp from the other moms). It made me happy -- I love to share it with them!

Another idea with autograph books...

Head to Epcot and ask a CM from each country to sign your book. These are great souviners and they were free! We especially enjoyed watching the CM from Morocco sign since they write from right to left.

Another idea with autograph books...

Head to Epcot and ask a CM from each country to sign your book. These are great souviners and they were free! We especially enjoyed watching the CM from Morocco sign since they write from right to left.

Cool! We will include this too, after we get most of the characters!

Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. Note Rapunzel's hair falling out of the tower ...

The quotes are the only ones I could find so far.

Rap - Best day ever! and She's been grounded like ... forever!

FR - "the smoulder" quote

JPEG095.jpg

Oh that is soooooo cute!! I have been looking forward to seeing that movie since I saw the poster in June.

Not completely thrilled with these pages since they got so busy-looking but that's ok. I like my hidden mickey and the tire marks

JPEG067.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter