Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

That just rang a bell with me. I have a super old account with lots of data on it. Disney asked me to make a new one. I can't delete the old bc is it tied to Disney Plus. Long story. The reservation is on my old account! DUH
Do you have tickets or pass under your old account, as well? I would think that everything should be under the same account to make park reservations.

I had a similar issue with two accounts, but a CM merged them during a phone call.

Welcome over! It’s nice to see a familiar face from the CL and NBA threads.

We travel as an adult couple, no kids, and while I absolutely love the theming at Disney resorts, I also love the Dolphin. For the convenience you already know about from your family trips, there’s no beating the value. I find the Dolphin beds to beat any Disney bed I’ve ever slept in for comfort, and you’ve described a dreamy trip for me — spreading out in a king bed between cool, crisp sheets over Labor Day weekend. I’ve never sprung for a balcony but have passed plenty of time admiring the view from my windows at both the Swan and Dolphin. Crescent Lake’s twinkling resorts at night just exude magic. The pools are likewise excellent.

You can hardly beat the dining at the Swolphin - Picabu offers such great options all around the clock, the new Dolphin lobby bar provides a much more sophisticated place to relax, and Il Mulino remains at the top of my list for upscale but relaxed table service.

You won’t find kinder Disers than on this thread. Ask any questions! You may find you don’t want to give up your Dolphin reservation even if Disney resorts open up for new bookings in time 😊

Ah this all sounds so wonderful! My last solo trip was in November at BC so I wanted to change up my location a little but I may not even want to look for a Disney resort now!! Couldn’t beat the price either. I never have a car down there so the parking fees are not a concern.

Our last stay there was back in 94 I think? I was the kid who poured through the Birnbaum’s guide every year to help Mom plan. Nothing has changed since then except the things I’m pouring through!

Parking rates have been increased...

😲Wow! Appears they are making up for being shut down. I'm actually shocked they did any rate increase.
2011 $11/day
Aug 2017 $20/day
May 2019 $23/day
May 2020 $25/day
June 2020$27/day

I got an email from Costco Travel re: the DPPS, and it had the following statement:

"As a guest of a Disney Hotel the reservation system for existing tickets will open on June 22, 2020."

We're booked at the Swan, so this seems to confirm that, for the purposes of the DPPS, Swalphin does count as a "Disney Resort."

Between the resort fee of $30/day and the parking rate increase
😲Wow! Appears they are making up for being shut down. I'm actually shocked they did any rate increase.
2011 $11/day
Aug 2017 $20/day
May 2019 $23/day
May 2020 $25/day
June 2020$27/day

The parking fee was high enough! Plus they charge a daily resort fee of $30.

Plus they charge a daily resort fee of $30.
$35 per day, plus tax.

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/reserve.html
7. How much does the mandatory Resort Service Package cost and what does it include?
Resort Service Package is $35 + tax per day and includes:

• In-room wireless internet
  • Loyalty Program guests receive enhanced speed in-room wireless internet.
  • Loyalty Program Gold Status and above guests receive enhanced high-speed in-room wireless internet plus 125 Loyalty Program points per night*.
  • Complimentary S'mores Kit for each night of your stay – during Campfire & S'mores (subject to availability).
  • Complimentary Swan Paddle-boat rentals.
ADDITIONAL VALUE ADDS:

• $30 off spa services of $175 or more during each night of your visit.

$35 per day, plus tax.

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/reserve.html
7. How much does the mandatory Resort Service Package cost and what does it include?
Resort Service Package is $35 + tax per day and includes:

• In-room wireless internet
  • Loyalty Program guests receive enhanced speed in-room wireless internet.
  • Loyalty Program Gold Status and above guests receive enhanced high-speed in-room wireless internet plus 125 Loyalty Program points per night*.
  • Complimentary S'mores Kit for each night of your stay – during Campfire & S'mores (subject to availability).
  • Complimentary Swan Paddle-boat rentals.
ADDITIONAL VALUE ADDS:

• $30 off spa services of $175 or more during each night of your visit.
Wonder if the $35 is a recent change. Booked my reservation in early March and resort fee is $30 plus tax for my July stay. In any case, it's too high.

It looks like the resort fee incease was rescinded. My reservation confirmations, including one from just a couple of days ago, all show a $30 + tax per day fee. That’s one change I can absolutely accept!
Well that is certainly a plus.

It looks like the resort fee incease was rescinded. My reservation confirmations, including one from just a couple of days ago, all show a $30 + tax per day fee. That’s one change I can absolutely accept!
See that's one change that makes sense, raising the parking rates doesn't, at least not right now. Unless they are trying get get mo' money from the MLS players ;)

Just booked my Dolphin room for April 2021, was able to link to MDE and I have tickets. I guess I'm ready to check out MDE tomorrow to make my park reservations. Wish me luck...o_O

Are they having us book park reservations into 2021? We have tickets from our canceled trip and are hoping to go next May. It never occurred to me I may have to do this already.

Is there any news as to which restaurants at the Swan & Dolphin will be open for reservations in August? We are staying at Pop but might want to try Blue Zoo or Kimonos cause we never did while on the DP.

Are they having us book park reservations into 2021? We have tickets from our canceled trip and are hoping to go next May. It never occurred to me I may have to do this already.

I doubt there is any real need to pick parks this early, since none of the Disney owned hotels have opened reservations for 2021. However, I knew I was going to try again for next year, and I was curious about the whole process, so I just booked a reservation this weekend.

Disney hotels open June 28th for next year so it's nice to have a leg up for now...

So in all my stays at Dolphin, I have never had trouble linking! I forgot that I never linked our Dolphin stay for spring break 2021 until i was preparing for the Park Reservation System for tomorrow for my February stay for Princess. And now I can't link. I'm not going to bother calling anyone at this hour, but my confirmation number from Dolphin/Marriott is 8 digits. Should it be longer? I added a "0" and a "1" before hand to check it out and that didn't work. Is there a trick? Or do i need a brand new confirmation number? this has never happened before!

So in all my stays at Dolphin, I have never had trouble linking! I forgot that I never linked our Dolphin stay for spring break 2021 until i was preparing for the Park Reservation System for tomorrow for my February stay for Princess. And now I can't link. I'm not going to bother calling anyone at this hour, but my confirmation number from Dolphin/Marriott is 8 digits. Should it be longer? I added a "0" and a "1" before hand to check it out and that didn't work. Is there a trick? Or do i need a brand new confirmation number? this has never happened before!
I had a crazy hard time linking my August Swan ressie!! I ended up waiting the full 72 hours they say it takes for reservations to link, and still had to wait on hold for nearly 2 hours yesterday to have a cast member link it for me. I’ve never had that trouble! If you have an 8 digit confirmation number, I’d assume it’s the right one. Disney IT is just swamped right now.

I had a crazy hard time linking my August Swan ressie!! I ended up waiting the full 72 hours they say it takes for reservations to link, and still had to wait on hold for nearly 2 hours yesterday to have a cast member link it for me. I’ve never had that trouble! If you have an 8 digit confirmation number, I’d assume it’s the right one. Disney IT is just swamped right now.
Oh wow, def not needed in my case to call and stay on hold. I only have one ticket anyway left for that 5 day stay. I’ll take my chances on that reservation. Looks like I’ll have to call them eventually Bc I made this reservation in early May.

There was plenty of information that Swalphin qualified for Park Pass reservations today, but I just thought I'd report in with verified confirmation that I was able to make Park Pass reservations this morning for all the days of our Swan booking for December 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter