Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I apologize if this has been covered on this board. I'm working on reading through it, but it's 174 pages! Question: My flight lands at 11:15, and check in is at 3:00. Does the swan have any service for storing luggage between these times like the "onsite" resorts do? Also, we are staying until supper time on our departure day (then staying at a hotel near the airport our last night), so the same question applies. What have you done if this ever applied to your trip?

Yes, the Swan and Dolphin have bell services to hold your luggage. You can use the pool on your last day and use the showers in the health club. Or, walk to Epcot for your last tour around the world.

Yes, the Swan and Dolphin have bell services to hold your luggage. You can use the pool on your last day and use the showers in the health club. Or, walk to Epcot for your last tour around the world.
Thanks! I read something else about someone storing their luggage in the changing rooms. Maybe I misread, but I wanted to know before I got there since we are going to be armed with a case of diapers, and other grocery items on our first day. I couldn't imaging trying to get all that stuff to fit in a locker at the gym!

I apologize if this has been covered on this board. I'm working on reading through it, but it's 174 pages! Question: My flight lands at 11:15, and check in is at 3:00. Does the swan have any service for storing luggage between these times like the "onsite" resorts do? Also, we are staying until supper time on our departure day (then staying at a hotel near the airport our last night), so the same question applies. What have you done if this ever applied to your trip?

Yes they will store luggage on both ends (although if you're lucky they'll have a room available on check in). Just don't forget to tip bell services. They also let you use the gym to change if you want to swim.

I am finding mixed answers on this. Is the Garden Grove weekend character breakfast walk in only?

I am finding mixed answers on this. Is the Garden Grove weekend character breakfast walk in only?
I have never made reservations for that but just went on the S/D dining site and would have been able to make them (unless at the very end it would not let me).

http://www.swandolphin.com/concierge/dining.html

• GUESTS
    2 people
  • DATE
    Sunday, May 14, 2017
  • TIME
    9:30 AM
  • RESTAURANT
    Garden Grove at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin

I have never made reservations for that but just went on the S/D dining site and would have been able to make them (unless at the very end it would not let me).
http://www.swandolphin.com/concierge/dining.html

• GUESTS
    2 people
  • DATE
    Sunday, May 14, 2017
  • TIME
    9:30 AM
  • RESTAURANT
    Garden Grove at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin

It lets me for the the 14th (Mothers Day) but not other days. Thanks for the input!

Got up to do my fastpasses (today is day 60), but it won't let me make them past 30 days. I do get to fastpass at 60 days staying here, correct? (My reservations and annual passes are all linked according to MDE.)
I'm going to call at 7. Just frustrated!

Got up to do my fastpasses (today is day 60), but it won't let me make them past 30 days. I do get to fastpass at 60 days staying here, correct? (My reservations and annual passes are all linked according to MDE.)
I'm going to call at 7. Just frustrated!

I thought FP+ didn't open until 7:00 a.m.? I know when we made ours it was the day we transitioned from EST to DST and I had to wait until 8:00 a.m. The window magically opened as soon as 8:00 a.m. struck.

I thought FP+ didn't open until 7:00 a.m.? I know when we made ours it was the day we transitioned from EST to DST and I had to wait until 8:00 a.m. The window magically opened as soon as 8:00 a.m. struck.
Yes! I feel so dumb!

180 and 60? Is it 60+10? Is ADR 180+10?

I know, I should know that by now. :blush:

ADR bookable 6:00 a.m. at 180 days--no +10 at S/D unless you are lucky (which I have been at times and others not); FP+ bookable 7:00 a.m. 60 days and length of stay unless it is greater than 14 days, but don't quote me on the number of day limitation--I know there is one, but just not sure it is 14.

Anyone know why the swan and dolphin are totally booked for 12/11-12/12? I was hoping to use points but there's not even availability

ADR bookable 6:00 a.m. at 180 days--no +10 at S/D unless you are lucky (which I have been at times and others not); FP+ bookable 7:00 a.m. 60 days and length of stay unless it is greater than 14 days, but don't quote me on the number of day limitation--I know there is one, but just not sure it is 14.
I'll have to bookmark your answer so I can find it in the future, Tess, thanks.

...so I can quote you. :duck: :tiptoe:

I recall logging in at midnight to book FP+ when we stayed on property a couple years back. Is the 7:00am time a change for all of WDW or is it specific to Swan/Dolphin? TIA.

I recall logging in at midnight to book FP+ when we stayed on property a couple years back. Is the 7:00am time a change for all of WDW or is it specific to Swan/Dolphin? TIA.
It's a new time everywhere. 6:00 am for ADRs and 7:00 am for fastpassing, for all of the resorts on property (including S/D).

It's a new time everywhere. 6:00 am for ADRs and 7:00 am for fastpassing, for all of the resorts on property (including S/D).

I would have been trying to login at midnight. Hated forcing myself to stay up that late. Many thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter