Walmart: Snack bar clearance

PracticallyPerfectLOL

Earning My Ears
It could be just local but all of the Walmarts around me have several snack bars on clearance. Bought boxes of Kind bars, Cliff bars and special K bars for $0.33/box to $1.50/box. Most being $1.00/box. Boxes of organic snack bars priced the same as well.

I am in east TN.

Attachments

• 20190517_165922.jpg
    20190517_165922.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 46
Wonder if this is a more pervasive phase out of some flavors for summer - bought a ton of individual bars for 18¢ ea at Walgreens today

Wow, my son loves Larabars and they are $1.25/bar each. Those prices are super low for snack bars. Thanks for the info!

I was there today for other things so I checked to see and unfortunately mine didn't have any on clearance.

Wish I'd found these rather expensive bars for such good prices!

Have y'all ever made them homemade? It's super easy (assuming you have a food processor), though I tend to make "balls" instead of "bars. Our favorites are Key Lime and Pecan Pie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter