Walkthrough of Moonlight Magic Registration

I forgot to mention that once you’re given a queue number, do not refresh the page! If you do, it will be as if you just entered the queue and you’ll be assigned a higher number.

Also, the link is on the DVC main page under News and Alerts. You can click on the link and you’re in the queue to be assigned a number at 11 am tomorrow.

Once you reach the actual registration page, you only need to enter your DVC Membership Number.
Is this the membership number on our contract or the one on our digital card that replaced our physical card that they are no longer issuing?

Is this the membership number on our contract or the one on our digital card that replaced our physical card that they are no longer issuing?

It’s the one shown at the top of your Dashboard on the DVC website listed as Membership ID.

I'm a little confused about something. If I'm understanding correctly, I can enter the queue before 11:00. But how do I do that? The page says that the page will refresh right at 11:00 and you will be entered into the queue then.

I'm a little confused about something. If I'm understanding correctly, I can enter the queue before 11:00. But how do I do that? The page says that the page will refresh right at 11:00 and you will be entered into the queue then.

If you’re on that page, you’re good. Just leave it alone and at 11, it will self refresh and assign you a number. That number will decrease as others before you finish their registration and the at some point, it will link you to the registration page. assuming you have a low enough starting number.

Please can someone explain ‘incognito pages’ - if I open the link on different devices do I need to worry about this? Or will I need to do something so that each screen is independent of one another to increase my number of chances in the queue?

Thank you - sorry I don’t really understand it all! 😊

Please can someone explain ‘incognito pages’ - if I open the link on different devices do I need to worry about this? Or will I need to do something so that each screen is independent of one another to increase my number of chances in the queue?

You would use "incognito mode" if you use the same browser (chrome for example) to open multiple pages on the one device.

You don’t need to worry about it on different devices. To open an incognito page on Safari, click on the box at the upper left corner. On the drop down, click on Private. In Chrome, the box is in the upper right corner, with the number of tabs you have available. Click on it and then on the icon with the hat and glasses. You can open as many incognito pages as you want.

You don’t need to worry about it on different devices. To open an incognito page on Safari, click on the box at the upper left corner. On the drop down, click on Private. In Chrome, the box is in the upper right corner, with the number of tabs you have available. Click on it and then on the icon with the hat and glasses. You can open as many incognito pages as you want.
Thank you so much - that’s so helpful 👍

It’s the one shown at the top of your Dashboard on the DVC website listed as Membership ID.
Thank you for helping those of us that are technologically challenged. I was confused about what number to use since I saw three different numbers on official things from Disney (membership card in Apple wallet, my Disney Experience ID, and my contract/DVC login). Sorting this out in advance allowed for a successful process. Thanks to everyone who shared.

The line is paused now and I'm #142. Does this mean it's full? I was on 2 browsers prior to 11.

does a confirmed MM registration show up in MDE or our DVC profiles? i got the confirmation email, but don't know if i should see it anywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter