Walking a ten night stay.

In any walking scenario, You are really only walking a 7-day reservation to secure your check-in day.

Once you have your check-in day within the 11+7 window, you modify that 7-day reservation by removing the not-needed before-check in days, and then add the additional days. With 10 days, you would modify a few more times adding the extra 3 days to your initial 7 day reservation.

First question - what and when are you thinking about walking? Most rooms don't even come close to requiring it.

We are staying for the first time over Christmas. I was considering a club level one bedroom at Jambo House for the extra fast passes. It doesn’t look like I can even string six days together right now so I think that ship has sailed. I agree, most things don’t need walking. We will end up going with a one bedroom standard at kidani. I think I’ll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter