Walk up Pearl Harbor availability?

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Anyone have recent experience with getting tickets day of by going directly to the site? This worked for us last trip, but with COVID...

Any experiences?

No personal experience but on TripAdvisor people have reported doing this since Hawaii reopened.

When we ever went, we always just showed up early in the morning for a time slot, including when we lived on Oahu and took friends or family visiting.

Anyone have recent experience with getting tickets day of by going directly to the site? This worked for us last trip, but with COVID...

Any experiences?
We did in early April. Super easy and convenient. There was a standby area where we waited about 15 min.

Excellent! Thanks for the responses~

You can also just get on at 9pm EDT, 3pm HST and book slots. They have 30 per hour throughout the day. It’s easy and saves a ton of time.

Definitely get the tickets ahead of time, but do it EXACTLY at 3 PM HST. They can be gone within two minutes. The standby wait times last week were up to 3 hours, and most of the line is in the open sun.

I wasn't able to get tickets for PH because the booking window changed from 1 week to 8 weeks (which I was unaware of). I tried to see what it was like yesterday, to get get tickets for today, just to practice. They were gone in under a minute. It's like getting a boarding pass to Rise of the Resistance. I'm going to try to do that when I go, but I'd love a backup plan. If I try the morning of, what time is a good time to arrive? Are there any bathrooms available if I get there super early?

That 1 to 8 change happened to me, too! I was so angry. I found that if I was camped out with my info entered in and hovering over the time I wanted, I could get tickets while in Hawaii at exactly 3 PM (I did this twice successfully while we were there).

There are bathrooms, and they're even kind-of close to the entry, but I don't know what time is "early." I do know you cannot take any kind of bag in - not even a small purse - and you have to put those in your car or in a storage locker.

Whatever happens, good luck. It's a must-visit place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter