• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walk to BW/BC/YC restaurants INSTEAD of eating at HS?

I need a lunch option for HS and I always struggle with this. We typically go to 50's Prime Time and have a decent time, but I'm wondering if anyone has walked over to the restaurants at BW/BC/YC and back for lunch. Weather will be low 70's, so not hot for the walk...is this a good/bad idea?

Good idea, we did it last week after spending a wonderful morning (EMH) at HS.
Strolled over to Big River Grill and had a nice lunch, took about 15 min I think to walk there ..or of course there's the boat option. Good food, nice location, and to us it was the thing to do instead of eating in HS.

Hope you have a great time!

:good vibes

And don't forget the Fountain Grill in the Dolphin. One of the best burgers on property. Great onion rings too. And ice cream.

I wouldn't want to walk during the hot summer months :eek: I enjoy the boat ride :dance3: There are so many great places to eat in the Boardwalk/Yacht Club area :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter