Walk in Walt’s footsteps tour

Wanting to book the tour, but my 18yo daughter is an extremely picky eater. Does anyone know if we are able to get a ham sandwich?

Wanting to book the tour, but my 18yo daughter is an extremely picky eater. Does anyone know if we are able to get a ham sandwich?

I took the tour on February 26th and the sandwich options were Caprese, Roast Beef, and Turkey, I believe, plus there was a choice of a couple of salads. I would ask when you call to book the tour; I assume they would make an exception for a person with allergies, so maybe they can make one for your daughter.

Last year, I called about 26 days before and the tour was already booked. This time I want to call the first moment the tour day opens up to ensure we get spots. What time do the call lines open up for booking? Thank you!

I went in February and was able to order a very plain sandwich (bread & meat only) not the Tour menu for my picky 9yo.

Did it the day of the tour but wouldn't hurt to call ahead....

I went in February and was able to order a very plain sandwich (bread & meat only) not the Tour menu for my picky 9yo.

Did it the day of the tour but wouldn't hurt to call ahead....

That's great news as I was just going to skip the sandwich part of the tour as I'm a really picky eater and our DD is a fussy vegetarian. Either that or my DH would be eating all 3 sandwiches! haha

Last year, I called about 26 days before and the tour was already booked. This time I want to call the first moment the tour day opens up to ensure we get spots. What time do the call lines open up for booking? Thank you!

They open at 7a Pacific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter