Waldo on Wheels in a World of Rats in Pants & Fruity Booze. 10/29 Stick a fork in me.

T, hope you and your family get better soon! And that Maddie has a good first day of school.

Will wait patiently to here another Waldoism and some updates.

:bday: to Andy!

Aren't pineapples high in vitamin C? Just sayin' :rolleyes1

Hang in there T! :hug: And a very Happy Birthday to Andy :yay: Give Maddie a Starting-Kindergarten-Hug for me :goodvibes

Aren't pineapples high in vitamin C? Just sayin' :rolleyes1

Hang in there T! :hug: And a very Happy Birthday to Andy :yay: Give Maddie a Starting-Kindergarten-Hug for me :goodvibes

Hmmm...I think I read that little tidbit about pineapples somewhere...:thumbsup2

1 shot of Meyers' Dark Rum
1 shot of Bacardi 151
1 shot of sour mix
pineapple juice...

I think that's it...OH...add friends, laughter and stir....:grouphug:

Give Andy our best for a Happy (belated) Birthday!!

Hi everyone! :wave:
Just wanted to post to let you all know it'll be a few days before I can update this. We're all down with a flu bug and I can barely sit here and type as it is.:sick: Maddie's first day of Kinder is tomorrow and today is Andy's birthday.
Thanks for the bump, Jen! :hug:
See you all real soon, I hope. OMG I have a funny Waldo story, I'll try to get it up later today.
T. :grouphug:
Hope you're feeling better today T, the DIS was down for about 8 hours :eek: so you couldn't of updated anyway :rotfl2: Good luck to Maddie at school, hope you like it loads after what you went through to get it! And finally Happy Birthday Andy :cool1:

I think that's it...OH...add friends, laughter and stir....:grouphug:
That is the sweetest thing ever :grouphug:

Subbing! I'm a little late to the party but not too late to catch up.... Hope you are all feeling better soon!

:grouphug: for you Tracy & your sickie poo family.
Hope today has been a better day. Rest & feel better soon.

I was hoping to log on and see how Maddie's first day of school went....:rolleyes:

Ok, and I was hoping for an update too. Selfish, yes - I know...but...

:bored:

First I want to thank you all for your well wishes. This bug is really strange. You feel horrible, then you feel better, then you feel horrible all over again. :sick:

Completely :offtopic: but I have to post pics of my baby's first day of school. Let me say she was a trooper, unlike her water works mother. I cried after she got ready, I cried after I combed her hair and I cried in the parking lot after I left her in the hands of her new teacher, Mrs. Rivas.

Here's Maddie infront of the house before we left for school:

Maddies1stdayofsch001.jpg

And here's Evan getting in on the action:
He was jealous Maddie got to go to school and he has to stay home. :confused3
Maddies1stdayofsch002.jpg

Here's Maddie getting in line with the other kids:
Maddies1stdayofsch003.jpg

Here's Maddie's classroom. Of course I took a picture of the group and noticed I cut Maddie out. You can just see her sleeve in the middle of the right of the picture. D'OH! :headache:

Maddies1stdayofsch004.jpg

And just for shoots and giggles, here's a pic of me on my first day of Kinder infront of the same house, 30 years ago. Ok, everyone say "Aaaaah!" :lmao:

Maddies1stdayofsch005.jpg

Thanks again everyone! :hug: I should be able to get another installment up tomorrow.

CORRECTION TO FIRST INSTALLMENT:
Waldo's reading my trip report and said that I misinformed my dear readers that Boatwright's actually called his room and he asked conceirge to bring the desserts to his room and that he's the only one who tipped the server above the pre-requisite 18%. Happy Waldo? :sad2:

Oh, Tracy, she looks so cute (as do you!) ;)

I cried today when I put my babies on the big yellow bus - yesterday wasn't bad since I was there, but today... :sad2:

And, tell Waldo hi and that it was smart of him to ask! ;)

Maddie looked darling on her first day of school. You must have been a wreck. I'm not a parent so I have no personal experience but I know that my mom was a mess the day my dad took me to my first year of university.

Maddie looks adorable. My boys start school tomorrow but I've already been through the "firsts" with them. Brookie goes to meet her teacher tomorrow for preschool so that will be a little something for me.

The front of your home is very pretty. And you are still in it after all these years. Sounds like me. I'm right next door to my parents home...

Hope you totally feel better and look forward to an update tomorrow.

Also, tell Waldo I read your correction. Kudos for him giving more than the included tip!!!! :thumbsup2

Maddie looks adorable! She looked very excited to be going to school:thumbsup2
:rotfl2: on Evan being mad. Ramind him of that when he is 13 and is telling you "Moooooom, I don't wanna go":rotfl2:

Hey T
Hope you are feeling a bit better.
Let me say... OMG how cute is Maddie!!!So adorable!!!! and Evan too of course.
That smile she has is something else. Glad her 1st day went well, Im sure it will be a great years of 1sts.
My DS5 starts tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for me, he just told us he was going to skip kinder and I can teach him "whatever". Nice, eh??
Thank Waldo for straightening the out the story. Does he want to do a TR from his point of view???:confused3 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

AWWW, Maddie is so cute. I remember when my DD, now 11, started first grade. I waited with a friend of mine for the bus to pick up our kiddos at the before/after school care place they went to. The lady who did the breakfast/lunch program mad fun of us when the kids got on the bus. We were boohooing as the bus took off, and the lady(who's sweet) says to us, "if you're going to follow the bus, it went that-a-way."

My DNephews and DNiece start school today. My DNiece is starting kindergarden, I feel bad for that teacher.

I hope you're feeling better.

Oh Tracy! She looks so sweet and excited to start school. Did it go okay for her? Today is the test, right? If she liked it okay, she'll want to go again. If it was so-so, she'll want to stay home.

I hope it's a great year for her.

When is Waldo going to get his own screen name?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter