Waldo on Wheels in a World of Rats in Pants & Fruity Booze. 10/29 Stick a fork in me.

Disneyland_Mama

<marquee><font color=peach>His head instantly infl
Waldo on Wheels takes on the World of Rats in Pants and Fruity Booze, a Trip Report

We’re back and I doubt Disney World will ever be the same. I think we some how violated all that is Disney, but that’s ok, because we had a fantabulous time doing it. :teeth:

If you haven’t read my Pre-trip report, go ahead and follow this link. I dare ya! :lmao: Pre-Trip Report: HERE

But first, a quickie intro of our cast of violators:

First there’s me, Tracy. :wave: I’m a 35 year old SAHM, who’s an obsessed DISer, completely in love with Disney World and Disneyland. Although the scales are tipping in WDW’s favor, but we’ll save that for another day. This is my 2nd trip in less than a year.

DH, Andy - 37. :cool2: Not so in love with Disney, but he loves me when I’m happy and I’m only happy when I’m either planning a trip to Disney World or I’m already there. :teeth: He’s a PGA golfer…. Oh wait sorry, wrong trip report. He’s probably one of the worse golfers who actually loves golf. Go figure. He actually works in the printing industry and is our funder of these lovely trips.

DD, Maddie – 5. princess: A true Disney Princess. She loves them all so much and she’s got her Disney Princess Trivia down, baby. Did you know Mulan is just an Honorary Princess?

DS, Evan – 3. pirate: Our little dare devil. He’d ride Everest if he was tall enough.

And next there’s my infamous Dad, Waldo – 72. :upsidedow Our wandering wonder. No further introduction necessary, my friend.

DMom, The Enabler (TE) – 72. :angel: Patient to impatient in 2 seconds flat. She’s a good one, enabler that is. She convince you spend $100 to save $10. She’s become an expert at Fuzzy Disney Math.

And now to introduce our traveling companions:
DBro, Donald aka Rick – 40. Has no idea what he’s getting into. He hates crowds and heat. Bwahahahaha!!!

DSIL, Daisy aka Deb – 37. Deb is truly a saint in disguise. She has to be, she’s been married to my brother for 16 years. That’s almost as back as being married to Waldo for 52 years!

Dneph#1, Huey aka Michael – 15. Mike is truly his fathers son. He looks almost identical to his father and it’s really scary. They have the same personality and it’s quite funny to watch the 2 of them go at it. It’s almost like Rick is arguing with himself.

Dneph#2, Dewey aka Max – 10. This kid is very smart, manipulative and convincing. He gets away with murder, because of course he is the baby of the family. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great kid. Super sweet and has a great understanding of what being a family is. And in this trip, he reminded us more than once.

Ok, so now we’ve got intro’s out of the way… let’s blow this popsicle stand and get it started, baby! :woohoo:

Link Index:
And everyone's doing the suitcase shuffle: page 1 post 12
Travel Day Cont'd page 4 post 47

I'm first,:cool1:

ETA OK,now I went back and actually read it. Off to a great start and can't wait to read about Waldo's adventures!

I am going to try. We leave in 2 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to keep up for a bit anyway. :)

On with the show! popcorn::

If you haven’t read my Pre-trip report, go ahead and follow this link. I dare ya! :lmao: Pre-Trip Report: HERE

DH, Andy - 37. :cool2: Not so in love with Disney, but he loves me when I’m happy and I’m only happy when I’m either planning a trip to Disney World or I’m already there. :teeth: He’s a PGA golfer…. Oh wait sorry, wrong trip report. He’s probably one of the worse golfers who actually loves golf. Go figure. He actually works in the printing industry and is our funder of these lovely trips.
and get it started, baby! :woohoo:

I am here:cool1: Only 2 coments.

First:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Anyone who goes back reads the PTR should be given a prize.

Second: I thought Jim (Scrooge) was the worst golfer in the world. We will have to get them together to have a worse golfer contest:lmao:

Bring it on!

It's going to be a while before I can catch up on your PTR but I still want to. I just don't want to get behind in this one so I'm getting in on the ground floor!

I am soooooooooooo here. Can't wait to read about your adventures & here's hoping there are lots of pictures to illustrate all the fun.

Hi Mo, TE, Avivasmom, PaMom, Lifelong, Renta, Janet, Parla and Mel!

:welcome:!!!

I've got another installment in the works... coming up next!popcorn::

So let’s go back 12 days or so.

Back to the day prior to our departure.

I had a few last minute things to pack and I was doing my final mental check list. I really had to squeeze things into my bag. Heck, I had the largest bag of them all and I still could just barely close it. I brought the scale over and BAM! The case was 4 pounds over the weight limit. Carp! I went back and did the whole suitcase shuffle, moving things here and moving things there. I ended up pulling another suitcase out and putting the really heavy things in it. Andy’s shoes weigh a ton and my make-up Caboodle, whilst fairly heavy still doesn’t compare to Lauralee’s, had to go into said suitcase. :rolleyes1 Everything was no longer squashed all together, but rather nice and happy with plenty of arm and leg room.

Tripreport1.jpg

I decided to go ahead and print out all our boarding passes and get that out of the way and deliver those along with the lime FOCKER t-shirts to my brother. I printed their passes out just fine, but when I went to print ours it said, “Unable to access tickets, please check-in with an agent.” Hmmm…. ok, no big deal right.:confused3 Maybe it was because we have small children? I dunno. I just let it roll off my back and continued on my merry way. We pulled the van into the garage and got all packed up, except for the last suitcase which held my morning essentials. It was getting late, the kids were in bed and thankfully asleep and I needed a shower and a happy dappy little pill to help me sleep. :teeth: Off to sleep with Disney vacation dreams dancing in my head.:cloud9:

I woke up about 2:45am. I couldn’t sleep. Today was the day. :dance3: I felt like Nemo waking Marlin for the first day of school! I was bouncy and shiny and happy as a clam. Or a clownfish. Anywho, I got ready and headed downstairs to try to print our tickets again. BINGO! It worked. Or so I thought. I noticed the printed said “Printing started. Page 1 of 5.” Excuse me, what? Page of 1 of 5? Uh, no. There should be 6 pages for 6 boarding passes for 6 people. :eek: I looked at the reservation and Andy was not listed. I tried to pull his name on flight list and he was no where to be found. I got that sick tummy feeling. :sick: What heck is going on? I went into panic mode and I could feel the hot tears welling up in my eyes. Please, please let this be a mistake. Waldo and Andy told me to calm down, everything would be fine. But what if it wasn’t? What was I supposed to do? Waldo said whatever happens, he & TE would stay behind and make sure the 4 of us got on the plane together. Now that scared me even more. Can you imagine Waldo wandering LAX?
I got on the phone with AA reservations and somehow and was given a different record locator. He was confirmed on the list, but we would have to print his boarding pass at the airport. Whew! First crisis averted!

Or was it? :eek:

Oh dear! You're giving me flashbacks! You didn't fly with NWA did you?

Sheesh you guys have already started your TR's! I'm such a slacker, wooohooo though!!!! Going back to read now!

Ok just read, I would've freaked out with the whole ticket fiasco thingy too! Whew!

Yes that bouncy feeling is called Disdrenaline! I have that every time I go and while I'm there, then it just kinda goes *poof* when I get back home. Strangest thing....

:cool1:
I have been lurking in your pre-trippie... but, had to speak up during your trippie! Welcome back, hope you had a GREAT time!

Oh, and my DH is in the printing business too... he is slowly getting reeled into Disneymania with the rest of us. We outnumber him! ;)

Anxiously awaiting the next installment! Keep 'em coming!

Oh No Tracy, not a good way to start the trip.

As for the thought of Waldo wandering LAX, I am thinking what a great idea for a sitcom. Sort of like that Tom Hanks movie.:lmao:

Ok, so now we’ve got intro’s out of the way… let’s blow this popsicle stand and get it started, baby! :woohoo:
:thumbsup2

deliver those along with the lime FOCKER t-shirts to my brother
20 Focker points for you!
:thumbsup2

Can you imagine Waldo wandering LAX?

As for the thought of Waldo wandering LAX, I am thinking what a great idea for a sitcom. Sort of like that Tom Hanks movie.:lmao:
I had the same thoughts!
So didja all get on da plane????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter