Waiting on seller and Disney for my new DVC account... availability question

linda9681

Earning My Ears
I purchased ( or am in the middle of it) a Beach Club resale and the title co is waiting on the seller's paperwork to get returned to them. I expect all to be done including Disney by November. I am hoping to book a trip in Feb ( the 16th-18th) in 2020 for my Daughter's birthday and our very first DVC trip. What are the chances of getting a studio those dates anywere other than SSR? I went ahead and booked a cash room at POP with the new discount that came out, just in case we couldnt get anything. I didnt want to step up to a 1BR for the three of us because we want to use our points on a summer trip and a December 2020 trip...
Hopefully the seller will get in gear!

That is Presidents Day weekend so things are going to be busy. By the time you can book, it will be 3 months out so even getting SSR or OKW could prove difficult.

Because availability changes so often, even if someone checked now...which we do not allow on the DIS..it will be different when you go to book.

I had to adjust a Dec trip in August and was able to piece together a BLT studio at 4 months out. It took a lot of stalking the website and a waitlist, but I got it. So, nothing is impossible.

Once you have your points, book what you can and then check several times a day, along with a waitlist, to see if something opens up!

Congratulations and good luck!

Basically none I would say.
haha Right? That is why I went ahead and booked a cash room. I may upgrade to a moderate after I get my points and try to book, but I figured as much...
I keep seeing the term " RAT" and im guessing it's a reservation drop thread> can someone clarify and direct me?

also, totally regretting getting induced early and having a kid around a very busy Disney holiday. DUH. ( i wasnt thinking 8 yrs ago!)

haha Right? That is why I went ahead and booked a cash room. I may upgrade to a moderate after I get my points and try to book, but I figured as much...
I keep seeing the term " RAT" and im guessing it's a reservation drop thread> can someone clarify and direct me?
RAT is the booking tool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter