Waiting for Sept. Hours - anyone else?

We could join forces and get a table for 4 if anyone is interested the 23rd is my 33rd bday and right now I have one person joining me but if any of you folks want to join the party we can get a table for 4 or more .

We could join forces and get a table for 4 if anyone is interested the 23rd is my 33rd bday and right now I have one person joining me but if any of you folks want to join the party we can get a table for 4 or more .

We'd *LOVE* to do this! It's just DH and I. Anyone else want in?

Heather

Ok I call next Sunday 7Am and will ask for party of 4 what time do you want to eat?

Any "dinnerish" time we can get! :) We're pretty flexible. Really anything 5pm-9pm would work for us. We can just adjust when we eat the rest of the way around it. Ideal would be about 7pm. I'll be calling on Sunday am too, even if we're away Sat. night in NJ and won't be getting home until ~3am! I will NOT give up the chance to get my ADR's for a few hours sleep :rotfl:

Heather

What's everybody thinking the crowds will be like the different weeks of September? I switched a vacation starting September 20 to starting September 7 b/c I was hoping the crowds would be less. I know MNSSHP will be going, but we would be skipping FWF.

Crowd calendars I looked at seemed fairly even over all. Now it looks like the week of Sep 20 has lower numbers. :confused3

I'm hoping I didn't pick the wrong week. I know DIS polls (though not representative of the whole) show a lot more people going Sep 20 than right after Labor Day.

Any thoughts?

I am hoping the crowds will be low. We are going the week of the 20th (decided before the free dining). Originally we were looking at using the 4/3 deal and going in July. Well, after a little discussion, my wife and I did a DVC buy, and changed to September (cooler (I hope) and lighter crowds).

This will be my first ADR attempt. Got a couple of hard ones, so we'll see how it goes.

Good Luck to all us Sept. ADR people!!!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I made our ADRs Tuesday, but I don't think I ever posted what we got... just in case anyone will be in the same place at the same time and you want to say hello! It will be just DD 6 and I this trip.

Tue 9/8 - Crystal Palace 10:15 / Wonderland Tea for DD
Wed 9/9 - Sci-Fi 11:05 / 'Ohana 7:05
Thu 9/10 - GF Pirate Adventure for DD / Boma 7:05 (DD to Simba's Cubhouse)
Fri 9/11 - Tusker House 8:05 / Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 5:00
Sat 9/12 - Hoop De Doo 7:15
Sun 9/13 - Akershus 11:55
Mon 9/14 - Le Cellier 7:35 (DD to Neverland Club)
Tue 9/15
Wed 9/16 - Chef Mickey's 11:20

For Boma and Le Cellier I'm dining solo while DD is at kids club. If there is another DISer who will be hanging out alone those nights, you're welcome to join me for dinner! (Not as a date, LOL, I am married. Just as DIS friends.) ;)

Okay, so I am really paranoid right now!

I just went back through the past couple pages of posts and there are like 3-4 people that made their ADRs at 91 days?! The poster a few up made his ressies for 9/8 on 6/9? And someone else who is going the exact same day as me 9/13 is making their ressies tomorrow 6/14.

I thought I had to wait until Monday 6/15? HELP before I lose it! :sick:

1-someone else who is going the exact same day as me 9/13 is making their ressies tomorrow 6/14.

2-I thought I had to wait until Monday 6/15?

1- SAYING they are going to make them, and actually MAKING them are two different things.

2-You can always call and see.

I just went back through the past couple pages of posts and there are like 3-4 people that made their ADRs at 91 days?! The poster a few up made his ressies for 9/8 on 6/9? And someone else who is going the exact same day as me 9/13 is making their ressies tomorrow 6/14.

We check in on 9/12 and today 6/14 is our ADR date.

1- SAYING they are going to make them, and actually MAKING them are two different things.

2-You can always call and see.

I called yesterday and the CM laughed and told me GOOD TRY and call back tomorrow!:lmao:
ADR's are made at the 90 day mark, they do ask for your resort res# when calling............

It is possible that some of those are people who just aren't making ADRs for arrival day. When I post what I get on 6/27, my ADRs will start on 9/26 and continue for 9 days. We're arriving on 9/25, though. I'm just not booking an ADR for that night unless I book our flights first, and right now I'm still in the "looking for a good fare" holding pattern on that. So it might look like I started booking at 91 days, it is really that I didn't start booking anything until day 2 of the trip.

I made our ADRs Tuesday, but I don't think I ever posted what we got... just in case anyone will be in the same place at the same time and you want to say hello! It will be just DD 6 and I this trip.

Wed 9/9 - Sci-Fi 11:05 / 'Ohana 7:05

It's good to hear that someone has 'Ohana reservations. That is my one big hard-to-get ADR that I'll be crossing my fingers for.

That's going to be one of our hard-to-gets too. The other is Le Cellier for a party of 7.

Calling next Sunday!

I'm also calling next sunday!!! I am so nervous. This is our first time durning the FD period. I will be making ressies for a part of 8.... I have my fingers crossed!!!

I'm also calling next sunday!!! I am so nervous. This is our first time durning the FD period. I will be making ressies for a part of 8.... I have my fingers crossed!!!

That's going to be one of our hard-to-gets too. The other is Le Cellier for a party of 7.

Calling next Sunday!

Seems like there are quite a few of us calling next Sunday...

Question? We arrive on the 24th, but won't be making a ADR till 25th, can I call on the 90 day mark to make my ADR on the 91 day mark or do I have to wait a day? Sorry hope that wan't to confusing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter