Wagon Rides Returned?

tetera

Mouseketeer
What’s the difference between this and the carriage other than 1 being private and wagon shared? Is 1 better than the other?

What’s the difference between this and the carriage other than 1 being private and wagon shared? Is 1 better than the other?
You pretty much covered the differences, other one would be price.

I can’t say if one is better than the other, it all depends on preference and if you are willing to be in relatively close company with other folks.

Edited to add: I don’t know if the wagon ride will still go out to the beach area for fireworks viewing. It did that pre-Covid on the later ride times.

You pretty much covered the differences, other one would be price.

I can’t say if one is better than the other, it all depends on preference and if you are willing to be in relatively close company with other folks.

Edited to add: I don’t know if the wagon ride will still go out to the beach area for fireworks viewing. It did that pre-Covid on the later ride times.
So the carriage goes to the beach? The price for 4 people isn’t much more for the carriage so that’s my preference plus it’s every day of the week.

So the carriage goes to the beach? The price for 4 people isn’t much more for the carriage so that’s my preference plus it’s every day of the week.
I haven’t done the carriage ride, but I don’t think it goes to the beach, just through some of the camping loops.

We have done a carriage ride and it did not go to the beach. (Like proudmomof4 said, just through some of the camping loops.) Looks like the wagon has two horses instead of one, so there’s another difference….

Thanks again, @proudmomof4 - this info wasn’t up when we were there less than three weeks ago! (Hoping to take the kids on a wagon ride on our next trip in April!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter