• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vwl room choice?

rfassett

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the VWL for 10 days in December and as new DVC members, we are still feeling our way around. I have seen several posts on this board about requesting specific room locations. When we stayed at WDW the previous four times (before becoming DVC members - 2 at CB and 2 at WL) we never requested specific locations and were never disappointed with where we ended up. Was this just luck? Is this something I should be concerned about at the VWL?

Thanks, in advance, for your insights and responses. :cool:

The only thing we ever specify is non-smoking. As you can see from my signature, we've been to WDW a LOT and have never been disappointed in our room location. When we stayed at VWL last May, we got a studio that was on the 3rd floor facing away from the pool/lake, toward the bus stop and parking lot area. There's a panoramic shot of the view from our balcony on the link in my signature; we thought it was a very nice view!

Thanks Buckylarue!

:) I was hoping that would be the response.

:) :) And I really like your pictures - good, no, GREAT stuff!!

Thanks again and have a Nice evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter