VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

We like that to.

To be honest, the EPCOT booths have become our favorite QS now, if you can call it that I guess.

This week had the Scallops and Tenderloin for $12.75 at Canada. ($6 ea).

No wait at all and enough food IMO, no deep frying. Much more taste, and had many more this week as well. RN pics.

beef.jpg

scallops.jpg
We will be trying these in May for sure!

We love the Boulder CO area. So close to the mountains! We have relatives in the Denver area, so we make it out there once every year or every other year. Did you know there are sand dunes in CO? I didn't until our last trip there. They are in the south east corner-ish, so it's a bit of a drive from Boulder. But totally worth it to see them at least once. :)

I didn't but I guess it does make sense. Is it down near the Durango/New Mexico border area?

Good Morning Groupies!
I'm so far behind....... Suffice it to say that I've had a tough Spring.
I've missed you all and the friendly banter we share. Bobbiwoz left a message on the BHGM part2 convo and it made me.. well.. homesick for all of you. DDad and I are on a 2 week countdown - not quite to single digits yet, but getting close. I'm very much looking forward to some sun, the Lodge, meeting up with Groupies and of course to see all the 'newness' that has developed since my last stay in Feb.
Have a nice week-end!

It's nice to see you Di, hope you're well. I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough Spring. :hug:

I didn't but I guess it does make sense. Is it down near the Durango/New Mexico border area?
Great Sand Dunes National Park is about 3.5 - 4.0 hours south of Denver. Go south on I-25 and turn west at Walsenburg. GSDNP really is a beautiful place to visit and definitely worth the drive.

Well, we're still in house declutter mode until the movers come on May 2. We'll be flying down to Orlando on May 6 and not coming back (unless to visit). Our cat is staying at Disney while we're on vacation. Lucky cat. My new job starts on May 22. It's a great job which I didn't think I'd get, but I did. Thanks to all here for your moral support. It definitely helped me. I'll be able to do things that I wasn't able to do now that we will be near WDW.

Well, we're still in house declutter mode until the movers come on May 2. We'll be flying down to Orlando on May 6 and not coming back (unless to visit). Our cat is staying at Disney while we're on vacation. Lucky cat. My new job starts on May 22. It's a great job which I didn't think I'd get, but I did. Thanks to all here for your moral support. It definitely helped me. I'll be able to do things that I wasn't able to do now that we will be near WDW.

I hope all goes well with the move! And all the best for the new job and home!

It's great that the job worked out so well for you. Good luck with the move and prayers going up for a smooth transition to your Whole New World. :)

1. TS in WDW... Our family favorite is Ohana.
2. QS in WDW...we love Wolfgangs Pucks in Disney Springs
3a. Value...I have special memories of All star music. It was our first stay on site with our 2 year old. Nothing special about the place, just the memories. We stayed at Pop Century once too. It was fine.
3b. Mod...Gotta be Port Orleans Riverside, only it was Dixie Landings when we stayed there.
3c. Deluxe...Never really stayed deluxe that wasn't DVC.
3d. DVC...VWL, but honestly I'd sleep in a closet at WDW and not complain.
4. Magic Band color...Pink
5. Mode of transportation around WDW...Love riding the monorail, but the boats are good too.
6. Attraction in each park:
MK:
Space Mountain
DHS: Rock n roller coaster (although someday I'm going to have to admit I'm getting older and that thing kills my head and neck)
DAK: Everest
EPCOT: soarin (love the new version)

Happy Birthday to those I missed the last few days.

Anxious to hear about your new family adventures with being a local now. Hope it is a smooth transition.

Wishing you all the best WD. Sorry I'm going to miss you for the BHGM, but now that you'll be living in FL there should be plenty more opportunities for groupie meets.

I am so happy for you! Best wishes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter