Vow renewal question

Padric

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
I'm new here on the Dis boards, but have been lurking for a while. My DW and I will be down in WDW 8/21-9/8. The trip is for our 10th anniversary but it is also the honeymoon we never got.

I'm wondering, is there some way of doing a vow renewal on WDW Resort grounds without having to pay $3000+? We wouldn't want the cake, the champaign, the party, or anything like that. All we want is a place to do it in, and an officiant. Is there any way that's possible?

Generally, a wedding or vow renewal of any sorts on Disney property must go through DFTW. This seems to come up a lot!! There is a way that you can do it, though!! You just must make sure no one from Disney finds out or they have the right to stop you!

You could get a room, I would recommend a suite or someplace in DVC. I know nothing about DVC so maybe that wouldn't work, someone here may be able to help more. You could then hire an officiant to come to your room and perform a simple ceremony!! It would be nice, intimate, and of course, what you want! :)

Good Luck deciding on everything!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter