"Voices of Disney" January 2019 Exercise Thread

70 minutes - walking and weights

175/1860

@BonnieF , combining active minutes with seeing a musical in NYC sounds like fun.

@scdak , so good to see you here again.

@cmarsh31 , you're getting me excited for the Princess 5K, and I'm not even in it. Keep up the good work! You're inspiring me to give this event a try one day.

@PollyannaMom , thanks for the Inside Out reminder. I think it's time to watch that again with my daughter.

@MikeNamez , you are on a roll!

@GrandAdmiralStrife , a 3 mile walk is a great way to start off 2019!

70 minutes - walking and weights

175/1860

@BonnieF , combining active minutes with seeing a musical in NYC sounds like fun.

@scdak , so good to see you here again.

@cmarsh31 , you're getting me excited for the Princess 5K, and I'm not even in it. Keep up the good work! You're inspiring me to give this event a try one day.

@PollyannaMom , thanks for the Inside Out reminder. I think it's time to watch that again with my daughter.

@MikeNamez , you are on a roll!

@GrandAdmiralStrife , a 3 mile walk is a great way to start off 2019!

Trying my best to get ahead this month. A few birthdays towards the end and a trip to NY may derail me a bit. Lets get it early!!!

Hi, everyone!

No minutes for me today - I got trapped under a sleeping cat. :cat: :laughing:

But we have our first team member at Whisper Blue! - Congrats to MikeNamez!!

Our voice for today is Barbara Luddy, who played Kanga, Lady, Merryweather, and even Rover in 101 Dalmations!

images
v1.bjs1MzY5ODc7ajsxNzkxNjsxMjAwOzE2MDA7MTIwMA
images

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0524853/

Thanks for asking! I have a cough that just won't quit. It's been terribly cold here, so I haven't wanted to walk outside. But I did the walk yesterday with no ill effects, so hopefully I'm truly on the mend!

Yay! So glad to hear this. Coughs that linger are the worst, but at least you're headed in the right direction.

I got trapped under a sleeping cat. :cat: :laughing:

I wanted to use this excuse to stay in bed all day today. My cat was being so cute this morning. She was curled up next to me in bed, purring away with her body under the covers and her head on my pillow. I took photos:

IMG_0174.jpg

50 more minutes to add - walk/jog

225/1860

Heading to the barn soon. I think the rain is finally out of here for a few days.

Today's Disney voice is Billy Crystal,
who you probably know as Mike Wazowski in Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University.

latest

Trivia Question:
...Billy Crystal also appears briefly in what other Disney Cartoon?
.......a) Toy Story ....b) Cars ....c) Toy Story 2 ....d) Moana

b) Cars

Good morning, everyone, and happy Saturday!

Today's voice is Bobby Driscoll, who gave us Peter Pan:

not only providing the lines, but also as a model for the animators:

(The Peter Pan section is at 5:18, if you're in a hurry.)

Bobby played in several live-action Disney movies as well, including Song of the South, So Dear to My Heart, and Treasure Island, and won an Oscar as outstanding juvenile actor of 1949. Unfortunately, like too many other child stars, he became involved in drugs, and met a tragic end after his career was over. Here's his IMDB bio:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0237985/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

The rain overstayed its visit yesterday, so only 35 more minutes to report.

Not "liking" your rain - just keeping track of what posts I've entered into my spreadsheet.

We've had a ton of rain this fall/winter as well. (This time last year, though, we had a ton of snow, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much!) I'll be exercising inside today, too.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter