Vocalpoint

Disfan891

Earning My Ears
Is anyone here a member of Vocalpoint.com? I was thinking of joining it since it's affiliated with procter and gamble, but I'm not sure what it is all about exactly.:confused3 I was hoping maybe someone could fill me in. Thanks in advance for any help!

I've been a member for a few years now. Ever so often they will mail really great coupons. They also have web pages dedicated to the items where you can offer your opinion. It's definitely worth it!

My wife is a member. She is not too active on that board but she says she does surveys. She signs up and gets free samples and really good (free and $1.00 or more off product) coupons in the mail from them.

Hope this helps.

Im a member of Vocal Point. You can complete surveys, give input on products. Even try products! :) I recently tried a product from vocal point. When you try a product you have to review it.

I haven't been on there long, so maybe some other member might have additional info.
But overall its a good site.

You get coupons and samples every month or so. I don't visit the board regularly though.

A good one to join is Kraft First Taste ... I have gotten awesome coupons for FREE items (can of coffee, box of granola bars, box of cereal, etc) -- and what is even better, whenever you are offered the free coupon, you can sign up your friends and relatives to get the same offer as you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter