VMK Dads

I like the red and the gold. Just my two cents...

hey wait i am in here somewhere also. secretly being a dad and also part of the 3 ZetaBoys i thought there was Be, DisAlex, and me in that first meeting?
was anyone else there?

SorcMickey said:
hey wait i am in here somewhere also. secretly being a dad and also part of the 3 ZetaBoys i thought there was Be, DisAlex, and me in that first meeting?
was anyone else there?

:confused3 The only boys at the party that night were Be and my DH working the doors. There is only ONE Zetaboy, and that is our dear Be. We heart you Be!

Tishke said:
:confused3 The only boys at the party that night were Be and my DH working the doors. There is only ONE Zetaboy, and that is our dear Be. We heart you Be!

Oh Tishke i am not sure about that i see DisAlex in there and too other boys also and i believe i was hiding in the door way that night
crazydance.jpg

This thread is so much fun. I'm sure my fiance is going to want to join with you guys but he's not a dad, well not yet anyway.

I think the Red, Green and Teal pics are great. My personal favourite is Teal :thumbsup2

As a Zeta I think Orange should just be for us ladies.

Zeta's rule

SorcMickey said:
Oh Tishke i am not sure about that i see DisAlex in there and too other boys also and i believe i was hiding in the door way that night
crazydance.jpg

LOL Nice picture, but that A) Wasn't the first Zeta meet (hello, no orange flips and no door LOL Everyone knows that!) and B) Just because you are in my room does not make you a Zeta. We have strict standards, and boys are just not allowed.

I like the red... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Looking good!!!

So, when is the first AM Meeting... :hourglass

:stir: Got to make sure there will be enough girls there to serve us. :lmao: :lmao:

And I know this started as a Dads thread, but, I think we should definitely consider, letting Funniebunny's fiance, and any other Alpha Males join as well.

Just a Thought. :rolleyes1

And Girls shouldn't be allowed in this thread. Just like women, trying to make decisions for their men. Red looks good, but my feminane side says teal is nice as well. :)

Should there be an initiation to earn the Alpha Male, Dad Badge of Courage?
Maybe we each should perform a ritualistic test up high on Mount Wannahawkaluggi.
In Park Quests for each color maybe? Gold badge for dragging your kids on every ride in Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM, and AK in one day, Blind Folded, with only giant turkey legs as fuel.
Digging the red! Sweet Job, can you convince the VMK folks to make pin out of it!!

alphafinal.JPG

Bellboy said:
Maybe we each should perform a ritualistic test up high on Mount Wannahawkaluggi.
alphafinal.JPG

Hmm - sounds like a Mountain I will stay very clear of - on it and no where below it either. :lmao: :lmao:

Bellboy said:
In Park Quests for each color maybe? Gold badge for dragging your kids on every ride in Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM, and AK in one day, Blind Folded, with only giant turkey legs as fuel.
Digging the red! Sweet Job, can you convince the VMK folks to make pin out of it!!

alphafinal.JPG

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

disboardalphas23mu.jpg

Just stating my op not that it matters ..... but the green one on the right is the color of the DIS!!! and next to purple MY favorite color ;)

Bellboy said:

To The Mountain!!!

OK, who forgot the turkey legs...

NO, WE ARE NOT THERE YET!!!

Well, you should have gone before we left!!!

Don't Make Me Come Back There!!!!

You know the more I glance at them, the more I dig them all.

Maybe there should be different meanings. Levels each with thier own color.

A - {Red} New Entry to the ranks
AL - {Purple}Charming Male who amuses us, but has yet to display valor in Zeta Battle
ALP - {Green} Grrrr, gritty Dad, with the muscles of slave driven husband and the wit to battle head to head with Zetas. (must be at least a good typer)
ALPH - Strange furry creature that doesn't exist on ABC anymore. Save this one for honorary members.
ALPHA - {Gold}Top of the Top, can balance all his Kids masterfully on his piggy back, while waiting through the entire line at Splash Mountain durring the busy season. Not just any male can obtain this level of sophistication(less).

{You will be known from here on out as Zeta-bait ooh ha ha}

Bellboy said:
You know the more I glance at them, the more I dig them all.

Maybe there should be different meanings. Levels each with thier own color.

A - {Red} New Entry to the ranks
AL - {Purple}Charming Male who amuses us, but has yet to display valor in Zeta Battle
ALP - {Green} Grrrr, gritty Dad, with the muscles of slave driven husband and the wit to battle head to head with Zetas. (must be at least a good typer)
ALPH - Strange furry creature that doesn't exist on ABC anymore. Save this one for honorary members.
ALPHA - {Gold}Top of the Top, can balance all his Kids masterfully on his piggy back, while waiting through the entire line at Splash Mountain durring the busy season. Not just any male can obtain this level of sophistication(less).

{You will be known from here on out as Zeta-bait ooh ha ha}

Zeta-bait ooh ha ha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tishke said:
LOL Nice picture, but that A) Wasn't the first Zeta meet (hello, no orange flips and no door LOL Everyone knows that!) and B) Just because you are in my room does not make you a Zeta. We have strict standards, and boys are just not allowed.

First, I'm impressed he's got a screen shot still from "way back when", and
I always thought the first Zeta thing was the "orange flips required or I boot"
meet you had. I could have sworn that was the first Zeta meet, and
I was only a "Zeta party crasher" at that time.

I did put on my orange flips to keep from getting the boot. And I think
I messaged you "I can't get in!" and you kicked out any boys that might
have been in the room. :rotfl2:

Bellboy said:

Although I like your other distinctions... ALF is the correct name for the strange furry guy on ABC- it stood for Alien Life Form

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter