viva italia

Downey wrinkle-free is very good. That's what we plan to do. What about laundry facilities in the hotels?:hourglass

If you like to use a wash cloth take some with you! We picked up a bundle at Target for $3.99 and tossed them as we used them.
My favorite meal was in Venice at a restaurant called The Seven Thieves (I think) Our guides recommended it and it was fab. Have a great time!

Does anyone who has been on the Viva Italia trip have any suggestions for restaurants on the "off days" in Rome or Venice?:hourglass

Vesuvio (Pizzeria) in Venice, a very short walk from Hotel Dei Dogi [our hotel for Viva Italia in 2008], small and cozy, a great place to sit outside and enjoy the evening stroll that takes place before the Venetians eat their dinner.

Someone at work just gave me a recommendation for a restaurant in Rome. It's called Disabatinos and it's in St Ignatius Square. They said that when they were there, they received large quantities of traditional Italian foods and it was dirt cheap compared to everywhere else they ate. They also said it was fantastic!

Thanks. That sounds great. We bought maps of rome and venice and started looking at places to explore on our own. It's hard to believe that the trip is almost upon us. :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter