Visitor for breakfast

magicalfoursome

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Boardwalk villas and have a breakfast at Topolino’s on departure day. We have a friend that lives in Florida coming to see us and going to breakfast with us. She plans to come to the boardwalk first. We never bring a car to Disney so I was wondering if they will allow her to park for a few hours.

Family in Orlando visit us almost everytime we stay on property. They just give the guard at the gate our last name and room number and they are welcome to park while they visit us. Never a problem.
When was your last trip? Seems the gate guards are more variable at the Boardwalk lately.

Last edited:
When was your last trip? Seems the gate guards are more variable at the Boardwalk lately.

We stay on property about once a month :upsidedow Never had a problem at Boardwalk, even a few weeks ago when we stopped in just to grab cupcakes at the Bakery (Deli....). YMMV, of course, but in general, guard CM's have been exceptionally welcoming and gracious in our experience.

OP can always check with the front desk to confirm it won't be an issue, too :)

We stay on property about once a month :upsidedow Never had a problem at Boardwalk, even a few weeks ago when we stopped in just to grab cupcakes at the Bakery (Deli....). YMMV, of course, but in general, guard CM's have been exceptionally welcoming and gracious in our experience.

Good to know.

We are staying at the Boardwalk villas and have a breakfast at Topolino’s on departure day. We have a friend that lives in Florida coming to see us and going to breakfast with us. She plans to come to the boardwalk first. We never bring a car to Disney so I was wondering if they will allow her to park for a few hours.
So your departure day.,...and eating bfast at Topolinos. Why not put them on the ressie and they just park at RIV? What am I missing?

When was your last trip? Seems the gate guards are more variable at the Boardwalk
So your departure day.,...and eating bfast at Topolinos. Why not put them on the ressie and they just park at RIV? What am I

Yes was thinking I should ask at the desk.

OKW - our friends who live in Ocala met us for lunch and some catching up time (we were neighbors at home for 25 years)

BCV - my DD and SIL stopped by to spend the day with us (they checked in the next day). They drove, arrived early and stayed overnight outside of Disney.

Have not had any experience with other resorts. Our trips lately are at OKW, BCV and Disney Vero Resort (friends from home (have a second home at Vero) stop by here too to visit. We give them our name and room number.

Always travel with friends who don't want to spend Disney prices on hotel, so always at offsite, and they never have issue with parking when they meet me for breakfast at my Disney resort and I've stayed at 10+ different Disney resorts in the past. Next stay Nov 15-22 at AKL....and friends staying at Disney Springs hotel this time....we all love BOMA, so I'm sure they love that I'm staying there this time....I'm sure they'll meet me for the 2 reserves I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter