Visiting Resort You Are Not Staying At

Nhebron

DIS Veteran
I am specifically interested in taking my son to AoA to see the Cars theming. Would we be able to walk the grounds without being guests? Based on my experience with AKL, I am thinking the answer is yes?

I would think so especially since I'm pretty sure you can walk over from the POP. I've visited many resorts even when I haven't been staying at them. :thumbsup2

Yes, you can walk the grounds, take pictures, eat at their food court, ride their bus etc...but you can't swim at their pool.

Last year I was at DTD and an AofA bus pulled up. On a whim, I took the bus to check out the resort. It was beautiful!

yes you can do this...as we have done it a few times to look over a new resort to see if we wanted to stay there or not...especially when we are taking the rest of the family...our kids and grandkids...we want to make sure that everyone would like the new resort

Yes you can. We were staying at POP last year when it opened and we enjoyed walking around the Cars section. There are great photo ops. Lion King and LM were still blocked off. It's a fun resort to visit. Have fun!

We stayed a couple of nights in the Cars section. My kids LOVED posing with the cars, so don't forget your camera! It's a really neat resort.

One of the fun things we're going to try to do this trip (2 adults) is visit the lounges at a few resorts for a snack, beverage, and some sight-seeing. Disney loves to reel you in that way :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter