VISA Reward Card (Bank One)

Hi were going down in a couple of weeks and were doing the afternoon tea at the GF. Can we use our reward card to pay for it?

Yep - can be used at any Disney Resort, Park, etc. Have fun!!

I love this card - we'll be going to Disney next October totally free!! Can't wait!!

The answer is yes. I wanted to add, if you are staying on-site, our last two trips we have charged everything to the room key, as usual, and paid much of our bill at the end with the visa reward cards. We have been doing lots of work on our house and charging big things like carpet. We have gotten quite a few points!

So I need to charge it to my room and than use the rewards card? Or can I use it when we have tea to pay the bill?

You can do either - whichever is simpler for you. If the tea will use up the entire balance on the card, I would just go ahead and use it then. Whenever I've charged everything to the room, when I went to check out, they had already billed my credit card. They credited my card back and then used my Disney Reward card to pay the balance - not a big deal either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter