Visa character meet in Epcot

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
We are considering doing this meet n greet next week. Any tips on what characters are typically there or how long the wait usually is? Also, where exactly is it located? TIA!

The Disney Visa Character location is at the Imagination Pavilion to the left of the entrance of the Pixar Short Film Festival.

As for which characters, it will be one or more of: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto.

I think this is one of Disney’s best kept secrets! We’ve never had to wait more than about 10 minutes & the character interaction is great. And there is a photographer there too. I’ve never been sure of the hours, though, but I’m sure there’s some place you could check them out.

Minnie and Pluto and walked right in. Great interaction and gave us a lot of time. We loved Kylo Ren...although he was quite intimidating lol.

Can you do both at HS and Epcot and get two pics with the VISA?
Yep! They show up under the Photos area of MDE but without the "Photopass" logo written across (we didn't purchase the Memory Maker so all other Photopass pics have this).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!