Virtual Line with Hagrids

So I have an afternoon to myself Monday, March 8, and my AP is still valid. Was thinking of ubering from WDW around 1, trying for a VQ for hagrid's at the 2pm drop.... is this too much of a gamble? Should I just enjoy the evening at WDW instead? I have to be back to WDW by 6 for the babysitter.
I’m not sure where the Uber drop off is but I would consider being dropped off at the Hard Rock Hotel because you can walk very quickly to Universal theme parks . Just enter lobby , go down stairs and follow the walking path. They take your temp as you enter and give one of those wristbands that you keep on to exit hotel, walk , and return later. Might as well have Uber pick you back up at HR for your return to WDW. (You are taking risk with Orlando traffic for your plans With a babysitter, etc. ) What happens if late with the babysitter?

I’m not sure where the Uber drop off is but I would consider being dropped off at the Hard Rock Hotel because you can walk very quickly to Universal theme parks . Just enter lobby , go down stairs and follow the walking path. They take your temp as you enter and give one of those wristbands that you keep on to exit hotel, walk , and return later. Might as well have Uber pick you back up at HR for your return to WDW. (You are taking risk with Orlando traffic for your plans With a babysitter, etc. ) What happens if late with the babysitter?
The Uber drop-off is in the Jurassic Park section of the garage, which is quite an easy walk.

Or Uber to RPH. I found tgat walk as quick or quicker than HRH and it’s closer to IOA. And the security coming from there is quite quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter