Virgin Flying Club Changes Ahead

No card here either, has anyone had theirs yet?

No cards here either! I've not even had an email telling me my new frequent flyer number, although I did get it from customer service when I spoke to them on Monday. Also I still can't login using my registered email address.

Their UAT of new IT systems sucks :mad::mad::mad:

We have 4 of us all under the same email and the only one it is finding is my dad and he is the one with no miles :mad:. I don't Know my old numbers as I always logged on with our individual user names and individual passwords . Not sure how I can sort this now :worried:

We have 4 of us all under the same email and the only one it is finding is my dad and he is the one with no miles :mad:. I don't Know my old numbers as I always logged on with our individual user names and individual passwords . Not sure how I can sort this now :worried:

We were also all registered with 1 email address and I had to call customer service on Monday to sort it out ad when I tried to do it online needless to say it wouldn't work. So we are now all separated with unique registered email addresses but we still can't use them to login with :mad:

No cards but we were all registered with separate email addresses and I've logged in and our new accounts are up and running. We've all been credited with the extra 25 tier points and everything seems fine so far.

I'm only red flying Club, the email with new account number says my card is now digital lol Not sure if that for all tiers

I'm only red flying Club, the email with new account number says my card is now digital lol Not sure if that for all tiers

I've reached the dizzy heights of silver and it states that my card is also digital but that I'll be getting a card in the post too!

I have sorted out mine but my daughters miles have vanished altogether. I phoned but they said they could't help although they could see that we call traveled on the same flights. They have given me an email to try. Also my DH has 8000 less than me and we all have different tier points . :sad:

I haven't been awarded my credit card spend miles this month . . . MBNA say they have definitely sent them over. Seriously, why don't they run a few trials with a handful of people before they bring huge changes in that they can't cope with?

I haven't been awarded my credit card spend miles this month . . . MBNA say they have definitely sent them over. Seriously, why don't they run a few trials with a handful of people before they bring huge changes in that they can't cope with?
I work in an IT portfolio office, and I'll tell you the reason. Money!!

They have said they cant refund the missing miles as the flights were 9 months ago- but they were there before the change so mad:mad:

Are points added to our accounts once we have taken the flight?

i'm flying from the UK, so a return flight is about 8,500 miles. I'm planning to start going to Orlando once a year so hopefully can rack up the points quickly

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter