Virgin Atlantic food?

I am also one of a dwindling minority then - since I like airline food.... Last trip: Virgin economy way over - chicken/rice/veg was lovely - and all the extra little bits were great too... kids got pasta with tomatoey sauce, and tons of "bits" - yoghurt/snacks - kept them going for ever!

Virgin economy on way back -can't remember evening meal, but I ate it , breakfast - muffin with goo and bacon in it - (couldn't really call it cheese, but WTH....) tasty and they found some fruit and yoghurt for the kids too.

It is just fuel after all, not a gourmet experience.

We always take food and water with us in case of delays, or someone not liking the food, common sense really, but have not had to use it yet. My hubby just said that if the plane goes down we can feed and hydrate our whole liferaft full!! :rolleyes1 I'm not THAT bad - honest!!

Tessa

if the food is so bad why fly Virgin ,vote with your feet . if you had to fly on the cattle transports from Belfast when a charter costs more than a scheduled flight from the mainland you would get your eyes opened

Are the charters really that bad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter