Vintage Campers?

Wow! This is AWESOME! That looks like so much fun to camp in. How hard is it on the roads? Or do you live really close to Disneyworld?

So far we've only camped close to home, but she pulls like a dream. FW will be our first long trip- 400 miles one way. Wish us luck!

Just wanted to say great trailer..and welcome to the camping forum!

:welcome:

Hi there!! We have a 64 Airstream Globetrotter. Haven't been to Disney with it yet but really looking forward to that. That's a really cool trailer you have, love seeing the vintage trailers. You just don't see enough of them. Welcome to the forum!

I was just doing a web search on Spartan trailers... who would have guessed it would bring me back to the DISboards? :rotfl:

My mom has an Imperial Mansion, but not exactly like yours. I'm guessing it's a '54- '55 model. It's been parked in one spot at least since the mid 1970's, when she bought a lake lot that had the poor old abused thing sitting on it. The trailer was full of trash and not in good shape, and her original plan was to have it hauled away.

Over the years, we've fixed the old girl up and she's become a very comfortable little lake house and the site of many family get-togethers!

I do love the interior with all the wood. Lots of great memories there. I do wish she were road-worthy...

Great looking old gal! Its cool to see one from that era up and mobile. Most are gone or like Webmaster Cathy's and on blocks at a vacation sight. The wood veneer looks super too. You should be required to ware a smoking jacket to come inside.

Thanks for all of the kind comments. We'll be back November 30 through December 9 2010. You're all welcome to stop by and see us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter