Villa's close to Universal

spm23

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know of any nice Villa's closer to Universal than Disney.

Most of the rental sites all claim they are close but are all in the Kissimee area or Davenport which are not long drives but wondered if anybody knew of any closer?

Thanks

If Universal is in Orange county then it's highly unlikely you'll find a vill. When we lookied into buyinmg in Orange county a few years ago we were told by a letting agnecy that you can't let Orange county homes on a short term basis , only on a long term bais, which is why when you're searching for villas you're only coming us with the Kissimmi/Davenport area.

Cheryl is right you will not find any villas very close to Universal or the I-drive area.
There are numerous apartment, timeshare resorts at the southern end of I drive such as Vistana Villages but no actual private homes.
It is a shame because land around where Premium Outlets is wouldn't be a bad location.
There isn't too much in the Kissimmee area and must admit would be tempted by the Davenport area if it wasn't in my opinion slightly too far south.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter