Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

I just tallied up my rewards total: $110 :cool1:

That doesn't include the 4 movie tickets I also redeemed. Would Viggle just count the total value of each ticket towards the yearly cap of $550? Each ticket is valued up to $13 for a total of $52 add to my over all total of $110.

So my grand total could be $162. Just depends on how the movie tickets are valued....

diznee25

I am so bummed that Target is gone! I have been saving up and am almost to 40,000 and was hoping to redeem within the week. It has been slow getting the last 15,000 points! I did redeem for 4 more movie tickets to take the kids to see Lorax in Imax3D. The great part was that the manager couldn't get the register to make them work so he just handed them back to me and said I could try them some other time and gave us passes into the movie. Seriously, free $67 dollar movie plus I still have $52 dollars in vouchers to use another time. I was pretty happy about that!

I assume you're talking about the Hollywood movie tics? I also redeemed for these and under the Terms and Conditions it says: "....to see any movie, at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" in local theater listing guides." To me that sounds like it covers opening weekends...but who knows! :confused: I don't work for Hollywood Movie tickets! ;)

But I'm glad everything worked out for you! I will be using my movie tickets for a movie coming out next weekend. So it'll be interesting to see if it works out or not....popcorn::

diznee25

That doesn't include the 4 movie tickets I also redeemed. Would Viggle just count the total value of each ticket towards the yearly cap of $550? Each ticket is valued up to $13 for a total of $52 add to my over all total of $110.

So my grand total could be $162. Just depends on how the movie tickets are valued....

diznee25

Congratulations on your reward total! That's pretty awesome!:thumbsup2

Just signed up for this a few minutes ago and I am at work so I cannot try it out until I get home tonight. I have not read through all pages of this thread and plan on doing so but I have a quick question. If I sign on at the beginning of an 8:00pm show tonight and it is one hour long but during a commercial I switch the channel just to see what else is on - not for points - and then go back to the original channel a few minutes later after the commercial - does it know I switched channels and will not give me the points? I did read that you need to sign on at the beginning of the show to get the most points - I just do not want to mess things up if I switch during a commercial.

Thanks, looking forward to playing with this tonight and getting lots of points. BTY - I got 1,500 for signing up.

Linda

Just signed up for this a few minutes ago and I am at work so I cannot try it out until I get home tonight. I have not read through all pages of this thread and plan on doing so but I have a quick question. If I sign on at the beginning of an 8:00pm show tonight and it is one hour long but during a commercial I switch the channel just to see what else is on - not for points - and then go back to the original channel a few minutes later after the commercial - does it know I switched channels and will not give me the points? I did read that you need to sign on at the beginning of the show to get the most points - I just do not want to mess things up if I switch during a commercial.

Thanks, looking forward to playing with this tonight and getting lots of points. BTY - I got 1,500 for signing up.

Linda

No, the ap only listens to what you're watching when you click to check in, so it can recognize the show.

Yep, I do it all the time! No problem switching channels during commercial breaks. Once you're "checked-into" a show, you can even close out of the app, and it'll stay checked-in. Don't need to keep it open....

diznee25

You get these immediately. I got an email with the code to enter and link. You go there and print the e-card. The information is also in your reward history.

Thank you. It took almost an hour to show up in my mailbox. :confused3

Having trouble logging in tonight? Anyone else? It's getting frustrating.

I am having trouble too! I did just get Pretty Little Liars to work. Also did anyone see the +0 points listed on some shows??? What is all that about?:confused3:confused3

It's been taking me a couple tries to get it to work but it has been working on my 4th or 5th try.

I've had Hollywood Movie Money before from other offers and they are good for any movie, any time. I do remember one theater had trouble ringing them into the register but that was because they were trying to enter the expiration date as MMDDYYYY and the system only wanted the month and year. It took a few minutes, but the manager figured it out eventually.

I'm not having issues logging in tonight. I'm not getting the amount of points it says I'm getting though. I watched The Voice and afterwards got a notification that I had earned 500-something points. My balance only went up about 290.
And to the previous poster- Hollywood cash is considered a pass. Most theaters (all in my area) do not accept passes (ie-Hollywood money) for the first week a movie is out. It is even mentioned when printing and if I'm not mistaken says something on the paper. I'll have to check tomorrow.

I was having issues loggin in all day, especially last night.
Figures, the day I'm off and have the TV on. :rolleyes:

diznee25

Wow! Congrats that's awesome! :cool1:

How do you do it?

So, a friend of my took the bait to join. I told her "you have nothing to lose but a little time" :rotfl2: She joined successfully and got the 1500 joining bonus and even gets the promo/trailer points. HOWEVER, she can't check in to anything? :confused: On the check in screen, it just sits there. The "circle" going around doesn't do anything - doesn't even show - and it's just the V on the screen. I suggested she log out, back in, delete the app, reinstall, etc and it's still doing the same thing.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm not sure if it's because she is new, Viggle is having issues or this is just part of the "can't check in" issue? :sad2:

Also - I also notice the points don't match. Just like it was mentioned it says I earned a 435 point bonus, yet when I track it (don't have time most of the time) I really only got like 280 or something like that. Sometimes it feels like they get lumped later on and perhaps it was just a hiccup, but not all the time. I just don't worry any more because it'll make me nutty if I do.

My new goal - since they brought back the 37,500 $25 BestBuy card is to save up for a new iPad 3 (or HD) that is rumored to be announced tomorrow. Now surely just as I say this, BestBuy will be gone forever. :rotfl2:

Heather

I am also having problems checking in. I am trying logging on and off. Doesn't seem to matter. It just works when it works and doesn't work when it doesn't work. Really annoying!

Also in regards to points, it is pretty consistantly giving me about 2200+/- points per day. This is with signing into every bonus program available, and viggling all day starting at 5am and going until 11PM, so I figure I am not getting about 1/2 the points that I should. I am too lazy to actually track every program and email them about the issue though.

I am also having problems checking in. I am trying logging on and off. Doesn't seem to matter. It just works when it works and doesn't work when it doesn't work. Really annoying!

Also in regards to points, it is pretty consistantly giving me about 2200+/- points per day. This is with signing into every bonus program available, and viggling all day starting at 5am and going until 11PM, so I figure I am not getting about 1/2 the points that I should. I am too lazy to actually track every program and email them about the issue though.

Did they change the rules? I thought there was a limit on how much you could log (12 hours wasn't it?). And how are you able to watch all the bonus programs with several of them on at the same time?

If she is using any ipod older than 4th generation, it has no microphone. One of ours is a 2nd gen. and it did the same thing. I thought it would just let me do manual check in, but I guess it has to listen for something first. I bought a little microphone from ebay to plug into the headphone jack and now it works fine. It is just a small black microphone and was about $2.

I also earned 500+ for watching the voice and I got all the points not less. I wonder why that happens.

I'm hoping to earn enough points for another movie pass so I can treat my hubby to see The Hunger Games at our dine-in assigned seating theater CineBistro when it comes out.

So, a friend of my took the bait to join. I told her "you have nothing to lose but a little time" :rotfl2: She joined successfully and got the 1500 joining bonus and even gets the promo/trailer points. HOWEVER, she can't check in to anything? :confused: On the check in screen, it just sits there. The "circle" going around doesn't do anything - doesn't even show - and it's just the V on the screen. I suggested she log out, back in, delete the app, reinstall, etc and it's still doing the same thing.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm not sure if it's because she is new, Viggle is having issues or this is just part of the "can't check in" issue? :sad2:

Like the PP said, I bet she doesn't have a microphone installed on her device

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter