Victoria and Albert's closed -Doubly disappointed

Thanks for the heads up.I also was planning on a special dinner there in the begining of June.:confused3
I feel that nothing compares to Victoria & Alberts

SugarPlumFairy, I do hope you find a suitable replacement for your V&A meal!

Thanks for the heads up.I also was planning on a special dinner there in the begining of June.:confused3
I feel that nothing compares to Victoria & Alberts

Phil, you should still try for that. I was a bit confused by this thread because I made reservations for V&A only a few days ago (online reservations) for early May.

As it's too late right now to be calling V&A tonight to learn more about the closure dates, I poked around with online reservations and found tables available for lots of random dates in May and June. However I can't find anything available from June 30 through July 24 (though I didn't try every single evening), and the calendar is grayed out after July 24 (6 months out).

My guess is that the planned closure starts June 30.

SugarPlumFairy, I do hope you find a suitable replacement for your V&A meal!

Phil, you should still try for that. I was a bit confused by this thread because I made reservations for V&A only a few days ago (online reservations) for early May.

As it's too late right now to be calling V&A tonight to learn more about the closure dates, I poked around with online reservations and found tables available for lots of random dates in May and June. However I can't find anything available from June 30 through July 24 (though I didn't try every single evening), and the calendar is grayed out after July 24 (6 months out).

My guess is that the planned closure starts June 30.

Thanks for checking this out - we were told that the restaurant closes June 30th and that there's a full kitchen refurb. As I have a reservation with Disney I'm able to check ahead and know that V&A is unbookable right up to at least July 24th ....

I'm glad you posted this.. I was going to suggest to her that she call the reservations line, and tell them her situation, and see if there was something they could do. I'm sure that DSisney will assit in coming up with something that will be special for your special moment.

I wish you and your spouse to be a wonderful life together filled with many happy memories, and blessed times to come! :littleangel:

Thank you Blueiiss99 ... we managed to book private dining on the advice of Kassidysdad. To be honest I would have preferred V&A as was looking forward to the opulence and surroundings (private dining is outside) but figure I'll work on our first anniversary meal being at V&A's ..... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter