Victoria & Alberts Reopening

I don't think September is unreasonable, probably not before then. I'd def think it will open before the end of the year.

I imagine once capacity is increased and more hotel rooms are being sold then more restaurants will open back up.

I would think this restaurant would be the last to open. Very small , hard to spread guest out. They would need so many guest to even brake even profit wise.

I would think this restaurant would be the last to open. Very small , hard to spread guest out. They would need so many guest to even brake even profit wise.
On the several occasions we’ve been fortunate to eat at V&A’s, the tables were already spread out. That was one of the many aspects that made eating there special. We haven’t been there for four years, though, so maybe things have changed in the meantime.

Hoping it's soon too, one of our favorites! Btw...this place had guests well spread out already way before the pandemic started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter