Vicky and Als

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
I never make my way over to this board but I have a restaurant question so i figured I would ask the experts

I am just curious to see if Victoria and Alberts is covered under the free dining plan. If it is I assume it is like Narcooses and Citricos where 2 table service meals are used for 1 dinner.

Thanks everyone

JMO here, but I wouldnt think it would be. After reading all the boards on the dining plan and what not it sounds like the dining place needed to be part f the plan during the free dining and V&A never was. From what I read it is more of an extreme upclass dining experience than cali grill, or criticos. We are thinking about doing it during our honeymoon there in feb. :bride:

No V&A is not included in the DDP.

You cannot dine in V&A's under the dining plan, it would be an out of pocket expense. No credits are taken for this restaurant, due to the $$$$.

You can, however, use the DDE card for 20% off your meal and drinks. Valet parking is free with the card.

If they had V&A under the dining plan it would require four or five credits per person (and that is without wine, which would be out of pocket). Chef's Table would be about eight credits per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter