VGC room request

DISNEYFOURME

Mouseketeer
It’s been a couple of years since we’ve been at the VGC and have only stayed in a studio or one bedroom. However our waitlist for a 2 bedroom came through for January and I was wondering if anyone had any room requests to share. We’ve lucked out previously and have gotten a higher floor theme park view. Wondering if 2 bedrooms also have that option of a location or if they can still be requested. (I understand requests are never guaranteed)

I have had good results sending a list of villas to Member Services using the secure email (DVC website).

Some suggested 2-bedroom villas:
  • 6500 only 2br on 6th floor
  • 5506 x06 have a slightly more "open" view than x00
  • 5518 faces Redwood Creek, view of trees, very quiet
(VGC maps are linked in my signature)

Last edited:
I have had good results sending a list of villas to Member Services using the secure email (DVC website).

• 6500 on 2br on 6th floor
OMG you are awesome. Thank you for taking the time to reply and all your valuable information!

• 6500 only 2br on 6th floor
Perfect!!

Went searching, because I know I had posted recently about room res, but couldn't find it, so I found this and it's exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

I usually use chat or email. I am the opposite- I ask for a quiet view haha. I emailed for my upcoming stay in a one bedroom (Friday!) and got an email a few days later- but it was the we can’t wait until your stay confirmation email. I assume that means they added it. If I get it, curious what I’ll get. The studio I’ve gotten every time with this request is x509. So maybe x507. What I really would love is x514 over redwood creek- so we’ll see.

For VGC I always just call the front desk direct to make my requests. But, I usually just request to be on an upper floor. The lower the floor the higher the chance of spiders in your room & I'm not about that. If I was making specific room requests though, I agree that reaching out to MS is probably best.

I usually use chat or email. I am the opposite- I ask for a quiet view haha. I emailed for my upcoming stay in a one bedroom (Friday!) and got an email a few days later- but it was the we can’t wait until your stay confirmation email. I assume that means they added it. If I get it, curious what I’ll get. The studio I’ve gotten every time with this request is x509. So maybe x507. What I really would love is x514 over redwood creek- so we’ll see.
I use the "Email Us" link on the DVC site:dvcemail.jpg

Generally within a day there will be a confirmation email from DVC, which has my original message copied.

May you receive villa 5514, which I consider the quietest room in the hotel :wizard:
Of course I have not stayed in every room, but have been in every wing over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter